15

"Mommy! Daddy made breakfast!" Immediately Alethea shot up in fear that Luke might have burned the house down. She ran down stairs and surprisingly nothing burned (besides a few pancakes). "Its yummy." Rowan smiled sitting in her chair.

"How's, my queen?" Luke asked, a Alethea smiled at him widely.

"I'm amazing, my king." She got on her tippy-toes and kissed him.

"Ewie." Rowan giggled, Calum came up behind her and picked her up, throwing the tiny child over his shoulder. "Ahh! Cally let me down~!" She squealed and Luke hugged Alethea from behind, resting his chin on her head as they both watched. Michael came running down his bleach blonde hair sticking out in all different directions but he couldn't give two shits he thought Rowan was hurt. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs and rested his hand over his chest, breathing heavily.

"You gave me a heart attack, I thought Rowan was hurt, holy shit." Michael grabbed his niece from his boyfriends arms and kissed her forehead, holding her close.

"Cause were the Brady bunch!" Ashton came walking down the stairs, his usual bright smile lighting up the room as he sang the theme song to the Brady bunch. He kissed everyone on the cheek, telling each of the individually 'good morning', then grabbed a banana.

"What are you on and where can I get it?" Alethea joked to the overly jolly man.

"Shush, Ali, we have an appointment today to go dress shopping, then we got another one at 3, to choose the theme. So get around girly!" Ashton pushed the female up the stairs and she squealed.

Alethea went to the room she shares with Luke and took a quick shower before getting ready. About an hour later Alethea came running back down the stairs excitedly, almost falling on her ass.

"You yell at us for running down the sta-" "I'm the woman of the House and you must obey me." She did the whole mom finger and then linked arms with Ashton before they left.

"Brooke is meeting us there, and Calum will come later." Ashton said, Alethea laughed at her best friend.

"Quite the wedding planner, you are." She smiled, Ashton nodded and turned on the radio. Nothing good was on so Alethea connected to the aux, only to blast Moving Along, we'll act the whole album on shuffle.

"What's you favorite song?" Ashton asked and she smiled wider.

"More, it's the best song I've ever heard and fuck it's sex to my ears." She said half jokingly and they both laughed, alethea went through her YouTube playlist and found hearts upon our sleeve and screamed excitedly before clicking it.

"All time favorite 5sos song right here." She laughed over the music and Ashton playfully rolled his eyes as he pulled into the parking lot of the dress store.