2

I woke up feeling a tiny figure jump on me, Rowan. "Mommy! Mommy! It's time!" Shoot I forgot, today we're gonna go get a puppy. I got up and got dressed,

We got into the car and drove off to the pet store, "Mommy can you put music on your phone?" Rowan asked I plugged in my phone to the aux cord and handed it to her

We got into the car and drove off to the pet store, "Mommy can you put music on your phone?" Rowan asked I plugged in my phone to the aux cord and handed it to her. She picked a song and of course she picked she's kinda hot. I ignored the fact she chose a 5sos song and kept driving.

We pulled up to the store and got out, I grabbed her hand and we walked into the shop. "Mommy! I want this one! Please! She's so cute!" Rowan cheered as she ran to the Samoyed puppy, of course she wanted the most expensive animal in here. The dog was so cute I couldn't resist, it just was so cuddly. I told the worker and she got the puppy she handed it to me after I payed and got supplies for her.

"Mom, I wanna name her." Row said quietly. "Okay sweetie." I smiled and continued to drive as Rowan held the furry puppy.

"Sydney." She said looking at the dog. "Why Sydney?" I asked her. "I don't know it just i like the name." She giggled, if only she knew. Should I tell her? No. Yes, she deserves to know.

I'll tell her when we get home.

We pulled into the driveway of the big house and I saw an unfamiliar car in the driveway. "Mommy who's here?" Rowan asked holding the dog. "I don't know come on." I said and she got out I grabbed the stuff for the puppy and walked into the house.

We walked in and saw 4 Aussie men, Calum, Ashton, Michael and Luke. "How did you guys get in?" I asked in annoyed tone. "You move to a different country but still don't change the place for the spare key." Calum asked in a hushed tone he then notice the puppy in Rowan's arms and he fell in love. Luke grabbed my arms and pulled me into the kitchen.

"Why? Why didn't you tell me?" Luke asked hurt filling his eyes. "You would've left me anyways, so you could be with that pathetic excuse of a girl." I huffed and rolled me eyes.

"No I wouldn't have, I was drunk she took advantage of me. Trust me." Luke pleaded. "I stopped trusting you the day I cought you in bed with her!" I screamed getting annoyed.

"That was years ago! Please just give me a chance? I need to know my, daughter. Our daughter." He quietened. "Fine." I gave up, I've always been one for giving up easily. A smile grew on his face. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." He cheered and walked into the livingroom. "Rowan come here baby." I said she looked up at me and let go of the dog handing it to Calum.

"Sweetheart, I have to tell you something." I said and place her on my lap.

~

"So Lukey is my daddy?" She asked once I finished explaining it to her I nodded she jumped of my lap and ran to Luke embracing him in a hug. He hugged back with a huge smile on his face.