5

"Get out!" I screamed at Luke as I pushed him out the door

"Get out!" I screamed at Luke as I pushed him out the door. "No!" He yelled back, it started off as a small argument when I wanted to see his phone, but he refused. So now here we are acting like a married couple. "I said, get out!" I cried shoving him harder. "Don't touch me!" He shouted trying his hardest to get past me.

"Please, please just go!" I cried tears streaming down my face, surely everyone in the house had been awake by now. "No! Let me in!" He yelled and pushed me, causing me to fall and hit my head. "What the hell! You made me bleed!" I screeched and most definitely woke up everyone else.

I heard footsteps run up the stairs and soon 3 concerned men barged through our door way. "Get away from her." Calum hissed at his best friend and Luke stood their scared. "Now!" Calum yelled and Luke ran out the door.

"Thea, are you okay?" Ashton asked as they all surrounded me. "Yeah I'll be fine. I really don't understand why he couldn't have just gave me his phone." I mumbled feeling tired, considering it's 4 am.

I laid in my bed and the boys all went back to their rooms, I finally was able to fall asleep while crying.

I woke up to the boys band rehearsal in the basement, I wrapped my blanket around my small body, and stumbled down the stairs. I looked in Rowan's room and saw she wasn't there, then I remembered she stayed at a friends, I decided to take a picture and post it on instagram.

 I looked in Rowan's room and saw she wasn't there, then I remembered she stayed at a friends, I decided to take a picture and post it on instagram

Aletheamjones shitty day

I walked down to the basement and sat in a chair watching the boys practice. Calum was watching me and ended up forgetting the lyrics, I laughed as he glared at me jokingly. My eyes darted towards Luke and my smile fell, I felt my forehead where there was a small bruise forming.

"I'm sorry." I noticed he was now standing in front of me. "It's fine, I guess I just over reacted." I mumbled. "No, I should have just let you see my phone, and I should have never even touched you." He said while rubbing my arms. "It was and accident." I looked up at him and smiled slightly. "I love you." He claimed and my smile grew wider. "I love you too." I responded giving him a peck on the lips.

"Now get back to the boys." I slapped his ass playfully as he turned around.