Chapter 15

--------------One week later-------------
NIALL'S POV

They sat us all in a white room and told us the full details. Harry's arm was in a cast and Louis leg was also in a cast but Louis could deal with it laughing and joking and getting it signed. Harry had left his black and plain. Zayn and Liam were left mildly injured and I was also ok.

A few cuts and bruises but we were fine compared to Kelly. Harry crashed the car. Kelly is in a coma. It was the left side of the car that was the worst hit and Kelly took the worst of it. Harry broke his arm as when he crashed it flew off the wheel to support Kelly but he failed snapping the bone. Louis was also on the left side but was not as badly hurt.

Kelly's seatbelt snapped and the air bag didn't work. She went through the windscreen and onto the road. Harrt had never smiled since the crash keeping a sad and soleum face at all times, afraid to let the mask slip and cry. I don't know why he felt so upset if he didn't love her.

HARRY'S POV

I couldn't bring myself to the truth. The doctor described the extent of her injuries to us but it just went over my head and didn't sink in.

It couldn't be real. It just couldn't. I knew I would hurt her eventually but not physically just her feelings but that was never my intention. Now I had done both. I told her I didn't love her and u crashed the car.  If she fully recovers she is going to batter me.

KELLY'S POV

This was horrible. It was like I was stuck inside my body. I couldn't talk or move or interact in any way but my brain was still alive. I could hear what everyone was saying and feel it if they touched my hand. Harry hadn't been in much since the crash just the other boys.

I don't think he can bring himself to the truth. I heard the door open. I had pretty much been this way since they brought me here because I felt them bring me in. The person who was in the room sat down and held my hand. It was a pain that I couldn't tell who it was. "Hey baby." The man said with thay adorable irish accent.

Niall. I couldn't miss that accent. "The doctor said you have some head injuries and lots of broken bones but don't worry you are going to be just fine and I'm not going to leave your side." Niall said. That was so sweet but also suspicious if Harry noticed.

Also I didn't want him to give up his carrer over me. Imagine how many more people would hate me then. "I want to tell Harry about us but I'm not sure if thats what you want." Niall said and I wanted to scream. I wanted to shout at him to do it so I could be with him.

"Its fine sweety. I can wait." Niall said and kissed me on the lips. This was by far my favourite part of the day. I then heard a door slam and Niall's lips move abruptly away from mine. "Niall?! How could you?!" He shouted. Harry. Oh no

HARRY'S POV

I just walked in on Niall kissing my girlfriend. I don't know why I get so angry if I don't love her. I think I'm just so upset because Niall took advantage of her while she was in a coma. "Harry! Its not what it looks like." Niall said.

"Oh really because it looked like you were kissing my girlfriend when she couldn't stop you!" I retorted. "Why are you so upset if you don't really love her? And for your information she loves me!" Niall shouted.  Our voices were getting louder.

KELLY'S POV

I could hear Niall and Harry shouting at eachother and I wanted it to stop. My headace had gone from dull to full on. It felt like someone had put a lot more pressure on my head and I found myself struggling for breath. "I love her and you don't!!" Niall shouted and that is the last thing I could hear as my ears shut off.

NIALL'S POV

Me and Harry were in the middle of a screaming match when we heard the steady beat of Kelly's heart on the machine stop and flat line. We immediately stopped shouting and Harry screamed. Doctors rushed in and nurses dragged us out of the room. We both started crying and we fell to the ground in pain. I think my heart broke.

------------------A/N--------------------
Ooh cliff hanger! What do you want to happen next? Please comment more! I really want to know what you think of the story :) At least 3 more comments? Maybe a double update today. Thanks for reading and voting. ♥ - Maisie x