Cursed Beast

INTRODUCTIONS

Five year old, Adriana Coleman cried as she was made fun of.

Many kids from her class called her names till she cried. All were pointing and laughing at her. Adriana covers her face to not show her tears. But she couldn't take it any more. She just breaks out into a run into the forest near her school.

Running faster and faster till she couldn't breathe. Adriana wouldn't even look where she was going. Instead she just looked at the ground with tears blinding her vision.

Adriana gasps when she accidentally trips. Landing hard on her face, not able stop herself. Beginning to cry even more, Adriana stood into a sitting position. Tears from pain and sadness ran down her face.

Pressing her back against a tree, feeling herself cry her heart out.

The wind pressed against her cheeks as she cried. As if the wind were hands trying to dry her tears. Trying to wipe them away.

Adriana closes her eyes and her cries turn into silent whimpers. She takes in slow, deep breaths to keep herself in balance. Reaching to touch her heart, feeling her heart beating slower by her calming breath.

"Are you alright, little girl?" said an unknown voice. Looking behind the tree she was sitting against, Adriana saw a man. He was drenched in all black, hair was all over his face. Giving Adriana the disadvantage to see his face completely.

Shaking her head, Adriana slowly stood up. Beginning to back away, immediately not trusting the man. Adriana turns around to try and run. But a hand suddenly squeezed her shoulder. A loud shriek escaped her throat, but she knew no one would listen to her.

"I can tell your heart is drenched in sadness. Always being bullied and hurt. I can help that."

Adriana stares at the man at the last thing she says. She stares at him like he was crazy. "There is no way to help me of my sadness."

A smile crept to the man's handsome face. But it sent shivers up her spin. Adriana tried to back away from him, but he wouldn't allow her to get away. "I can. . ."

Suddenly, pain shot through Adriana's body. Then a bloodcurdling shriek escaped her lips. She collapses to her knees and struggled to breathe. Her windpipe felt like it was closing.

"Hey idiot! Think you could escape me!" screams a young boy's voice. Adriana was too distracted to hear him.

Suddenly she is slapped hard in the left cheek. Adriana screams louder and falls on to her side. Slightly whimpering, Adriana looks up to stare at the boy. She groaned instead of whimpering.

Adriana slowly stood up and felt her anger boil up. Now glaring darkly at the boy's figure. "YOU ARE DEAD!" Adriana shrieks at the top of her lungs.

The wind picks up and her body changed. Every hair on her body turns pitch black, with a tint of midnight on them. Adriana's eyes glowed into the color of wolf eye yellow. Her teeth grew sharper into the length of wolf's teeth. Slowly, her body length grew taller. But she slowly shape shifted into a gigantic, seven foot wolf. Now staring hungrily at the boy, Adriana slowly walked toward the boy.

Before the boy could even scream Adriana lunged at him. Grabbing the boy's head with her teeth, Adriana rips his head clean off. His blood splattered all over Adriana's face.

Realizing what she had just done, Adriana slowly backed away. Her black, wolf form slowly transformed back into her normal form.

But once she was human, Adriana began to cry. Then her entire world slowly went black. Before she blacked out she saw the man smiling evilly at her.

*******************************

Adriana gasps once she feels herself gain consciousness. Bolting up from where she laid. Adriana saw that she was sleeping in her bed.

At first, she thought it was just another nightmare. She tries to move out of her bed, but she feels a terrible pain in her left abdomen. Quickly, she lifts her shirt up to look at her stomach. Finding something she had never seen before.

A tattoo of a bloody, wolf face on her left abdomen.

She then realizes that this wont be good. Adriana realizes that she is a Cursed Beast.