Ally

Chapter 7

Orion stared down at Adriana as she slept on the guest bed. She had a bandage over where she was hit by a tranquilizer dart. Her clothes were replaced with his cousin Andrea's clothes. Orion looked how calm and hopeful looking she looked while she slept.

A smile grew onto his face as he stared at her. Orion reaches up and brushes a strand of hair from Adriana's face. Seeing how she shuddered by his touch. But then she calmed down and settled in his touch.

Standing up from the chair, Orion turned around. He walks out of the room, wanting Adriana to rest alone.

He slowly and lightly closes the bedroom door. Not wanting to wake Adriana up. Turning around, Orion saw that Mack and his friend Leo were staring at him. Both with a devise look on their faces. It sent shivers up Orion's spin.

"Were you two trying to listen in on something?" Orion said with a playful smirk. He exposed a long, sharp fang when he quirked his lip upward.

Mack and Leo became very sheepish. The two slowly backed away, walking the same footsteps simultaneously. But Orion lunged at them and tackled them to the ground. Earning loud, pain filled groans from the two boys. Orion just began to laugh at them, beginning to play fight with them.

The three began to play around where they were. All laughing.

"You three, be quiet! We can't allow our guest hear you and be in distress!" said Andrea. She walked up the staircase and glared at the three playing boys. Mack, Leo, and Orion both shrunk down in fear by Andrea's glare. She could expose true fear into anyone with one glare.

"Orion, come downstairs now, my dad wants to speak to you." Andrea said seriously. Turning back around, Andrea walks back downstairs. Orion felt unsure about going downstairs. He stood up from the small pile he made with his two friends. "I wonder what Uncle Caesar wants." Orion wondered aloud. "Be careful dude, when Andrea has that face it means something serious."

Orion pales for a second but he turned around and left. Walking downstairs, Orion looks out the window. Seeing the crescent moon in the night sky.

"Orion."

Stopping when he hears his name said in a strict voice. Shivers ran up his spin when he recognized the Uncle Caesar's voice. "Y-Yes?" Orion asked frightened. He enters the living room and sees his aunt and uncle. Both were sitting on the couch and looking at him. Andrea was sitting in a love seat with a worried look.

"Why do you need me, Uncle Caesar?" Orion asked his uncle. He stared as his scar covered uncle stood up. Showing how large and tall he was. Orion nearly gulped when his uncle towered over him. Showing him Caesar's dark gold eyes. "I think you know why." Uncle Caesar said in his deep voice. Orion felt his chest tighten but he didn't want to show that he was scared.

"I know I shouldn't have brought, Adriana, but she got in-"

"She is on our territory! I don't give a damn if she was hit by a Reaver's tranquilizer gun! Once she's awake, she has to leave!"

"Uncle Caesar, she needs our help! When I met her at school, she refused to show any emotion. Never did she show fear or anger. When she had, she became a large beast-like wolf!"

Orion and his uncle began to have a glaring contest. Both trying to make each other crack.

Immediately giving up, Uncle Caesar huffed. "Once she wakes up, she will explain to us about her problem. I've contacted her mother with her phone while you were watching her." Orion nods and smiles in gratefulness. "Thank you." he said solemnly to his uncle.

"Get back here!" shouted Paisley from upstairs.

Four heads shot their heads toward the living room entrance. Seeing Adriana standing there, looking completely terrified. She shoots her eyes everywhere, looking at everyone. Once she found Orion, her eyes widened in horror. But it also showed anger.

Suddenly, Adriana lunges forward at Orion. Landing directly on top of him. Knocking Orion down to the ground. "YOU! WHERE THE HELL AM I!?!" Adriana screamed as she grabbed Orion's throat with one hand. Her eyes glowed and transformed to red whited and green irised eyes. Orion's eyes widened in horror when he saw Adriana's eyes changed.

"Listen to me, Adriana, you can't leave. You're in our territory." Andrea said as she tried to pry Adriana off of her cousin. Adriana turns and glares at her. Looking how serious yet terrified Andrea looked.

Finally letting go of Orion, Adriana backs away. But ended up jumping backwards far from the four wolves. A low growl rumbled in her chest as she glared at them. She winced by the pain in her neck. Rubbing it slowly, Adriana tried not to show any fear.

"Adriana, please calm down, we are not going to harm you." Caesar said slowly. He slowly walked toward Adriana and held his hands up. Trying to show that he wouldn't hurt her. Adriana slowly walked toward him, her eyes slowly turning human. Her angry aura slowly turned normal.

Orion's aunt, Bryana, slowly walked toward Adriana as well. "We can help you." She got in front of Adriana and was able to hug her. Bryana cooed Adriana like how a mother would. Which calmed Adriana down, and made her lay her head on her chest. Finally calming down; and everyone heard Adriana began to cry in Bryana's arms.