Anger

Chapter 18

Orion walked to Adriana's room. A bright smile on his face as he walked. Behind his tan back was a white lily he had found. Though knowing she didn't seem like the kind to like things like that.

His footsteps were silent as he walked. Orion stops when he suddenly hears a loud shriek up Paula. It sounded as if she shrieked the word "pervert!". Then he hears the sound of a body hit the ground.

Sighing, Orion couldn't help but chuckle. "Looks like Dan accidentally walked in on Paula again." Orion said with a smirk. Remembering the last time his cousin walked in on one of his pack mates.

Stopping at Adriana's door. He lifts his hand to knock. A bright smile on his face.

Before he touched the door. He heard voices inside. Lowering his hand, he leaned close to the door. Pressing his ear against the door to listen. Holding his breath to try and listen closer. Also hoping whoever was talking wouldn't hear him.

"Ario must've raped Adriana. I've seen these marks and bruises from being raped." said the voice of his aunt Bryanna. Orion froze in place once he heard those words.

"Well once I find Ario I will murder him. I already love Adriana as a daughter." said the voice of his uncle Caesar.

Orion backed away and could barely breathe. Recognizing the name Ario from being the leader of the Reavers. He felt anger overcoming him. Feeling his wolf side beginning to take over. He slowly backed to the steel railing behind him.

Every sound around him faded to black. All he could hear was his own breathing.

Growling in anger, Orion crushes the flower in his hand. And then turns his body around, jumping off the railing. Straight down to the ground. He lands with a loud "thump" and runs out of the house. Not listening to anyone or anything around him.

He runs passed his two friends Mack and Andrea. The two looked confused as Orion ran passed him. But didn't have time to ask him what he was doing. For he ran passed them at light speed.

Storming into the woods at light speed. Orion rips his shirt down the middle as his form slowly changed. Hearing his pants rip off his body.

Jumping high into the air, his body transformed. Shapeshifting into a large brown wolf. Orion started running, he looks up and saw his vision had changed. Orion could now see farther. See every movement around him.

Orion ran through the forest at a fast speed. His large paws sinking deep into the dirt. Allowing him to run faster and faster. His anger boiling deep inside him.

The sounds of thunder rang in his ears. Orion growled by the loud volume. But kept on running. Wanting to set off steam as quick as possible. Orion pounced high into the air over a large tree. Catching a bird in between his teeth once he jumped.

Landing on his feet, Orion began to whip his head around. Doing his best to kill the bird in between his teeth. Squeezing hard to strangle the bird.

Once the bird stopped struggling, Orion stopped whipping his head around. Sensing the life in the bird was dead.

He drops the bird down to his feet. Looking at how the bird was slightly twitching. Though was curling up into a dead position. Orion forgets the bird and continues to run. Now feeling the rain pouring down his fur.

Running faster and faster, the rain stung his body. Though he could barely feel it with his fur. Orion looked up in front of him and saw a ravine coming up fast.

Not caring that he may die if he falls. Orion picked up speed. Digging his claws deeper into the ground. He sinks his front paws into the edge of the ravine. Then pounces high into the air. Flying through the air. Straight to the other side of the ravine.

Orion shape shifts back into a human and barrels toward the other side of the ravine. He gives out a loud cry by anger as he sinks his toes and finger nails into the side of the ravine.

Wind, dirt, and rubble rushed passed his body. Hitting him both hard and lightly. Orion bit down on his lower lip hard enough to draw blood. His anger barely diminishing.

Looking up ahead of him, seeing the top of the ravine.

He begins to climb back up. Not breaking a sweat as he climbed up the ravine.