Fear

Chapter 21

Adriana and Orion remain silent as they stood there. Both stained in blood. The silence was broke with loud wolf howls from the pack. All wanting to know where both were.

"Y-You killed him." Orion finally said. His voice full of shock and fear. Adriana looks up and finds him staring at her. His green eyes were full of fear.

Quickly looking away from his gaze. Adriana sighs and nods. "This wasn't my first kill. I've killed animals, also sometimes humans. But I've never intended too." Adriana said quietly. Not wanting Orion to clearly hear. But he had. . .

"I've only killed animals. Never have I killed a Reaver, or a human!" Orion exclaimed. His voice was drenched in fear. Adriana stared at him shocked that he was afraid of her. Then suddenly she became angry.

"Well you should kill the ones who deserve it! The humans I've killed sinned for years! All pretending to be nice while they are really monsters! That's how my damn father was! And my mother left me because of it! Without bringing me with her!"

After she said all those words, Orion stared shocked. His fear was now gone. Replaced with worry and pity.

He stepped forward toward Adriana. But took a step back as well. His aura filled with fear. The sensing of his fear made Adriana stare at him. Her eyes filled with sadness but with anger as well.

"Of course your afraid of me. I expected it." Adriana said coldly. She turns her whole body to face him. Her brown eyes covered with her raven hair. Adriana took a dangerous step forward. Her fingers were balled tightly together.

Orion quickly backed away. Feeling the anger within Adriana about to break.

Suddenly, he is grabbed by the arm by her. Orion's eyes shot toward Adriana. His breath was caught in his throat. "A-Adriana." he said shocked.

"I'm filled with darkness, Orion. Never have I felt happiness. Never ever think I'll be a kind, protecting girl. I've been abused, tormented, and bullied. All affected me."

Adriana let's go of Orion and turns her body around. Now walking a different direction. But not toward where the pack is. Instead she is heading back to her home.

"I'll be heading home now. Don't you dare come after me! I'm out of your pack!" Adriana screamed in anger. She turns her head to look at Orion. Striking fear into Orion by the way she looked at him.

She turns around and runs off deep into the forest. Not looking at Orion one last time.

************************************

The passed week was tough on the entire pack. Especially Adriana.

Adriana would always ignore them and pretended not to see them. Every time they tried to speak to her she would growl at them. Always threatening to bite their hands off.

Finally it was Saturday.

Adriana walks out of her bedroom wearing her usual forest wear. A pair of forest green zip-up side pants. Then a black tank top with a leather vest. Making her look dangerous.

She walks down the stairs swiftly. Sensing her mother and father downstairs. A low growl escaped her throat as she smelt her father. Every painful memory with him popped into her mind.

Entering the kitchen with a gloomy look. Adriana finds her parents sucking face. Both were groping each other's bodies. It made Adriana feel sick. She felt like she may throw up with the way they looked.

Clearing her throat, making her parents stop what they were doing. They find Adriana standing there with her arms crossed.

Judy began to blush madly. While her father was glaring angrily at Adriana for interrupting them.

"If you two wanna suck face or fuck it up go in your bedroom. Not in a place where your daughters can see you." Adriana said darkly. Her eyes flashed dark gold. Reflecting her Beast's eyes.

"I'm gonna head into the forest, I'll be back whenever. Oh and dad, don't lock the door again. Not like I care." Adriana said before leaving the house. Hearing Judy began asking her father what she meant.

She breaks out running deep into the forest. Her anger boiling deep and was about to break.

Adriana feels herself change forms at the rush of wind. Transforming into her Beast in the blink of an eye. She runs faster as she takes form. Running as quick as she could. Feeling the rush of wind wrap around her.

Closing her eyes as she ran. Adriana remembered the feeling of the wind. When she was young and would always be bullied. The wind would wrap around her and dry her tears. As if the wind had a mind and would always comfort her. Always making her cheerful with the way it cools her down.

Adriana picks up speed to the direction of the ravine. The wind didn't touch her as she ran. For she was too fast for it to touch.

Everything around her was a blur. But her smell didn't fail her. Adriana smelt everything around her. Helping her sense places and things.

She slows down once she gets to the ravine in three quick minutes. Her form slowly changed back into human form. The only clothes she wore were her jeans and her sports bra.

Looking up at the sky that was cloudy and grey. Adriana sighed and looked down at the ravine. Seeing how deep and dark it was. She felt cold breeze touch her bare skin from bellow. It sent chills up her spin by the feeling.

Adriana gets down on her knees and touches the earth. Feeling as it warmed by her touch. For that moment, she felt calm. The wind and the earth touched her skin. Making her feel all warm and happy inside. The feeling was new to Adriana. She didn't recognize it.

"Hello Adriana." said a familiar voice.

Whipping her body around shocked by the sudden voice. Adriana froze in place as she finds Slade standing right there. He was standing at the mouth of a cave that Adriana didn't notice before.

Slowly she stood up and glared at him. Her eyes didn't change color but was about too. Adriana let out a warning growl and was ready to pounce. But Slade didn't move as she did. She walked toward him. Her eyes watching his form.

Slade slowly began to back away into the cave.

Adriana's anger got the best of her and so she attacked him. Tackling him down to the ground. Once she attacked him the two collapsed.

Opening her eyes, Adriana finds herself laying on the ground. With Slade on top of her.