Naked

Chapter 17

Adriana laid on her bed naked. Tears rain down her face like a waterfall. She clenched on to the sheets like it was a lifeline. Her body shook all around like she had frostbite. But her body burned like boiling water.

She felt every muscle in her body was sore. Not allowing her to move. The color of her body was completely red. As if she was sunburned. "I'm so glad I can move once again."

The memory of what happened only thirty minutes ago displayed in her mind. Shuddering remembering the touching Ario gave her. Every touch burned her body incredibly hard.

Adriana looks out the window and looks at the night sky. Hearing the distant howls of wolves. Including the sounds of rusting leaves. Tears and sweat bled down her body like rain. Running down like when you're in the shadow.

A sudden knock silenced her whimpering. Adriana held her breath and held her coughs. "Y-Yes?" she asked meekly. Tears now flowing out of her eyes.

"Adriana, are you alright? I can hear you whimpering." said the voice of Bryanna.

Adriana didn't speak. She didn't want her friend to see her like this.

Slowly sitting up, Adriana wiped her tears away. Trying to look normal. But she knew it was no use. She blinked a few times to rid the stinging pain of her tears.

"I-I'm fine." Adriana croaked out. She sounded as weak as a mouse.

Her bedroom door opens and exposes Bryanna. Adriana rolled her eyes lazily at Bryanna. Seeing how stunned she was.

Sleepiness suddenly came over Adriana and she collapsed on her bed. Feeling the darkness come over her. The sounds of Bryanna shriek in horror.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Bryanna staid by Adriana's side once she had collapsed. Seeing how red and hot her skin was. She was hot to the touch.

"Oh my god, what happened?" Bryanna whispered to Adriana. Watching as she shivered and whimpered. Tears were raining down her cheeks. Adriana looked very weak and vulnerable.

Touching Adriana's bare shoulder. Bryanna jumped startled as Adriana gasped. Adriana moved away from Bryanna's touch. A loud wince escaping her lips.

Bryanna hears the door open behind her. Turning around to see Caesar, he looked completely stunned at what he saw. His eyes staring at Adriana's body. "Oh my god! What happened to Adriana!?" Caesar hurried to Adriana's side and got down on his knees.

He reaches forward to touch Adriana. Except Bryanna caught his wrist before he could touch her. "You can't touch her, she's frightened of something. She was touched all over, I can see bruises all over her." Bryanna let go of her lover's wrist and looked back at Adriana. The color of her eyes changed to a clouded green.

"What." Caesar said confused. He stared at Adriana with sadness.

Bryanna grabbed the blanket that was laying on the floor. Then places it over Adriana. Once it touched her skin Adriana shut her eyes even tighter. Sweat was dripping down her body quickly. As if she had some flu.

Placing her hand over Adriana's forehead. Caesar felt how boiling she was. A scent suddenly came to his nose. Making him growl in anger and fury.

"Ario. . .!" Caesar said furiously. He whips his body around and punches the nearby wall. Causing a massive hole and cracks to form in the wall. The sound of his punch create a loud wince from Adriana.

"You think Ario did this?" Bryanna asked as she tried to sooth Adriana.

Caesar runs his fingers through his messy hair. He nods without looking at his wife. Knowing she would sense his nod. "I am positive, his scent is all over her." Caesar said angrily. Balling his hands tightly together. Causing blood to drip down his knuckles.

"Don't let Orion or anyone else of the pack know about this. Once they know they'll want to create war against us and the Reavers."

Nodding to her husband's words, Bryanna stood back up. Looking down at Adriana in pity. "Why would he attack her-" Before Bryanna finished, she had a memory flash through her mind.

~Remembering of a shadowy figure touching her and creating the tattoo. Making her a Cursed Beast as Adriana. Once the hood fell, it exposed Ario.~

"He Cursed her." Bryanna then stated in anger. Her eyes flashed red as she growled. "Ario Cursed Adriana into the same Beast as I was."