Chapter 13

Sorry for any errors! Enjoy!

Grayson's POV

The same day..

I say, while sitting on the barstool after putting on a clean pair of briefs,"Baby the place looks spotless, you did all this?" She hands me a plate full of chocolate chip waffles, eggs, sausage, bacon, grits, biscuits, and even a strawberry tart saying,"Yeah Gray." My mouth waters at the sight this delicious looking food in front of me as soon as the smell hit my nose and I say,"Wow this looks amazing baby, you didn't have to do all this." She grabs two glasses of orange juice and say, while walking over to the stool next to me,"I know baby, but I just wanted do something nice for you. Since you do so much for me."

Once she places the glasses down on the counter, I wrap my arms around her waist and start attacking her cheeks with kisses saying,"Aw, thank you my delicious chocolate chip cookie, I wove you sooo much!" She just giggles cutely while blushing and say,"You're welcome Gray, and wove you more."

After we say grace, we dig right on in and as soon as those pancakes touch my tongue, I let out a groan and say,"Babyy, this is amazing! Oh my God.." She chuckles and say cockily while eating her waffles,"I know." I chuckle and say, while stuffing my mouth,"Hey, why aren't you sitting on my lap?" She saids while mixing her waffles with the eggs and sausage,"Because you over there eatin like a wild animal, and I'm not trynna get food all over me." I suck my teeth and say while wiping my mouth with a napkin,"Well it's not my fault you made such a delectable breakfast, now get over here baby girl."

She saids, while chewing her food,"I'm good." I say firmly,"Nelly... What did I just say?.." She groans and say,"Grayyy." I imitate her saying,"Nellyyy... I'm not playing baby, get on my lap." She rolls her eyes and get off of the stool, and sit on my lap, while sliding her food down towards her. My hands instantly rest on her waist and I kiss her neck saying, with the biggest grin,"Much much better, now I feel complete." She playfully rolls her eyes while taking a bite out of my bacon, and I rub my thumb over her belly button under her shirt saying,"Oh don't act like you don't love sitting here princess."

She blushes and say, while taking a bite out of her bacon,"Yeah you're right.." Smiling, I kiss her cheek and say,"Aren't I always?"

•••

Meanwhile... At Starbucks...

Unknown POV

After grabbing my coffee from the cashier, I walk over to our table and say,"So how do you know Nelly and what do you want from her Mr. Miller?" He saids, while adjusting his hat,"I said you could just call me by my first name." I squint my eyes at him and say,"No thank you, I prefer calling people by their last names. Now back to my question, how do you know Nelly, and what do you want from her? Are you going to hurt her?"

He saids, while sitting back in his chair,"Well, me and Nelly met in middle school and became good friends, then freshman year we became more, but I broke it off because of my umm...... family members.." I raise my eyebrow and ask,"What do you mean?" He sighs and bite the inside of his jaw, then say,"Considering that I come from a very southern background, my family wasn't exactly on board with us being together. In the beginning of our relationship, I was only with her to toy with her emotions and maybe even get some, but then I found myself getting very much attached to her. After about a year of dating each other, my uncle threatened me saying that he would-..... That doesn't matter right now. Long story short, he threatened her life so I had to break up with her, and now she wants nothing to do with me. But all that's gonna change once we get this plan in motion."