Chapter 21

The Estate👆🏾

Yes, this is the house from the prologue, and I know it's Deion Sanders' former home, but I just think it's absolutely beautiful and perfect for Gray and Nelly!

(Heads up! This chapter gets pretty violent..)

Sorry for any errors! Enjoy!

•••

One and a half months later...

In Prosper Texas...

Nelly's POV

It has now been a month and a half sense we all moved to Uncle Guvaini's estate in Texas and 'we' being me, my parents, Gray's parents, Ethan, Valentino, Michael, Andrew, Angelo, Marilyn, Oliver, even Cameron, along with Gray's oldest cousin aka my current bodyguard sent by non other than Gray...

He literally follows me everywhere I go! Everywhere! Except for when I really need privacy, of course..

His name is Jades...

He's literally the most annoying person I have ever met in my life, right next to Ethan

He's literally the most annoying person I have ever met in my life, right next to Ethan. He's always in Gray and I's room trying to bother me and work my nerves, and every time I have to go out he's right there an even when we do go out he's skeptical and mad extra about everything! An not Gray extra, Jades is on a whole nother level..

Seriously one time he went with Andrew and I to go to Walmart for groceries and this one kid accidentally tripped me because he was running and do you know what Jades did? This nigga gone grab the kid ruffly by his arm and take him to his parents, lecturing them on how to take care of their own child! It wasn't even remotely that serious! Then you know what he does next? He got angry because it was getting 'too crowded' and he had them evacuate the entire damn store..

I never went back again..

Anyways, Gray and I slowly began falling into the routine of me calling him when I get up in the morning, leaving him a message so he could at least hear my voice when he did wake up and then by the end of my day I would call him before I go to sleep. It really sucks not being able to talk with him more, but with his schedule being the way it is with him moving from place to place, I'm surprised we even get to talk to each other twice a day. But we do text, and I guess that's something, but it's just not enough for me.

I truly miss my husband more than anything... Everyday is a struggle. I can't even go to sleep without hearing his voice, because if I don't it makes me feel unsettled and gives me insomnia. I miss his scent and the warmth he radiated off every time we would hug. I miss his sweet early morning kisses and our early morning pillow talks... Ughh! This is absolute torture! An being four months pregnant doesn't make it any easier!

As I'm walking up the stairs to my bedroom, Jades jogs up behind me and ask,"Hey, you're turning in for the night?" I say over my shoulder while placing my hand on my stomach to somewhat ease the pain,"Yeah.." As I begin to make my way down the hallway to Gray and I's room he asks while placing his hand comfortingly on my back,"Are you alright Nelly?" I give him a faint smile that doesn't reach my eyes and say,"Yeah, I think I ate something the baby didn't quite agree with."