Chapter 9~New Beginnings Part 2

Their reception setup up top! Enjoy!

Nelly's POV

I giggle as Grayson starts leaving soft kisses down my neck and say,"You know we're not doing this right now right?" He sighs and say, while slowly pulling away and taking off the jacket to his suit,"Yeahhhh... Can I help you take off your dress though?" I nod and smile saying,"Of course Gray." He smiles down at me and move to stand behind me and start slowly unzipping my dress.

As he pulls down the sleeves, he kisses my shoulder and pull the dress down completely, leaving me in nothing but my bra and panties. I hear him suck in a deep breath as his eyes roam my body with a smile. He then sits down in front of me on the edge of the bed, and tug my body closer to him by my underwear, confusing but amusing me slightly. He starts planting kisses all over my stomach, thighs and everything in between, I couldn't help but giggle at the ticklish feeling of his lips on my bare skin.

He stops kissing my thighs and smile up at me saying,"Ticklish much?" I nod and he chuckles then turn his attention back to my lower half, and say while swiping his index finger across my sex swiftly, drawing a deep moan from my lips,"I will revisit you later on tonight baby girl." He stands up quickly and grab on to my waist, throwing me onto the bed playfully, causing me to laugh and say,"Seriously Gray?"

He immediately climbs on top of me and wrap my legs around his waist saying,"Yup." His hands quickly connect with my sides as he tickles me, while smiling. I say, while laughing,"S-Stop Gray! Geez! Why do you always do this!" He chuckles and say,"Nope and because I love hearing you laugh gorgeous!" I just blush while giggling. He reaches his hand behind his back, where my legs are wrapped around his waist and start tickling my feet, causing me to erupt with loud laughter yelling,"B-BABY S-STOP! PLEASE!"

He smirks evilly and start to tickle my other foot saying,"No way out of this one gorgeous!" Now's my chance! Now that Grayson isn't holding me down by my waist, I kick his thigh, maybe a little bit too hard because he groans loudly while holding onto his thigh. I quickly sit up and rub his thigh and say,"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to kick you that hard." He smiles and say,"It's okay baby." I smirk down at him and lift my hand up saying,"Well in that case... Who's ready for revenge?"

••••

Grayson's POV

After about ten minutes of fooling around with each other, we finally decided to get dressed, well Nelly decided to change into something else. I'm keeping my suit on, minus the coat and vest. As my wife walks out of the bathroom, I literally have to restrain myself from making love to her right here in this moment. She looks absolutely exquisite in her gown, it was almost God like, the way she looked...

 She looks absolutely exquisite in her gown, it was almost God like, the way she looked

I was literally lost for words at the queen. She also had her curls flowing down her back flawlessly, driving me insane down south and everywhere else. I finally get up and walk to her, after just sitting there and staring at her, I felt almost compelled to her. She twirls around and say,"So what do you think babe?" Smiling down at her, I say,"You look absolutely stunning my love."