Chapter 24

Sorry for any errors! Enjoyy!

Five months and four days later...

Nelly's POV

Today I am at work with Grayson, because he feels as though he should keep an eye on me twenty four seven since I am now a little over nine months pregnant. My son is being very very stubborn and just does not wanna come out. My stomach is freakin huge, I twaddle around like a penguin every day, my back constantly hurts, same with my stomach and these wild contractions. The baby still moves around a lot but I'm used to it and I love it, sometimes, because I get to feel his little arms and feet and so does Gray, it's just the cutest thing ever.

Oh yeah! Gray has another job now, as I mentioned and it's almost as same as his last one except this one requires more work and he doesn't work for anyone in his family, so he landed this one on his own and I am very proud of him. All of our family and friends have moved out of our house, considering that it is just Gray and I's, and we both couldn't be anymore happier. As soon as they left the house, I made sure I had my grandad come over and bless the house, not that they carry bad spirits or anything, it's just that I wanted to do it when Gray got home, and of course we love every single one of them to pieces, but whenever we wanted some alone time they would always pop up and this one time Ethan was snooping around in our bathroom with the door closed and Gray and I came home and got intimate with each other in our bedroom.. With Ethan in our bathroom... You can only imagine how livid Gray was when he found out.. And I mean he was incensed.

Anyways, so now it is just Gray and I and we don't have to sneak around with each other or be careful with what we do and wear around the house and ya girl loves it! Grayson and I also put the nursery together and it looks ah-mazing, I just know our son will love it! Speaking of him, I have been having contractions all day and it is really annoying the hell out of me, and although they aren't extremely bad, they are still the worst, but Gray has really been trying to make me feel as comfortable as possible and I really appreciate that.

Right now I'm lying on the couch in his office eating a bag of Lays dill pickle chips and drinking a strawberry and banana fruit smoothie with pomegranate and pineapples that Gray made for me at the house, while I watch him work over at his desk about three feet away from me. He saids to me while filling out some of his paperwork,"How're you feeling over there sweetheart?" I take a sip of my smoothie and sigh saying,"I'm fine Gray, just bored is all." He chuckles and continue to look down at his papers asking,"Would you like for me to come over there and entertain you princess?" I look over at him and say with a small smile,"I would like that very much, but you have work to do and I am not going to be your distraction."

He looks up at me and arch his left eyebrow and ask with a smirk,"And you think that you already aren't?" Tilting my head to the side, I ask,"Oh please do tell how I'm distracting you baby?" He stands up and tuck both of his hands in his pockets and slowly walk up to me saying,"Well for one, just the fact that I'm in the same room, in my office with my beautiful wife is a distraction in itself. And two, we haven't made love to each other in like what? Two months and that's almost all I think about. Shall I continue darling?" I sit up and fold my arms across my chest, now becoming frustrated with this conversation and say as he stands directly in front of me,"No no, and we have already talked about why I don't want to make love with you Grayson. I told you that it makes me uncomfortable because the baby moves around a lot and it's just a little weird.. Nothing else! Besides, if I'm such a damn distraction then why the hell did you tell me to come to work with you?!"

Grayson's POV

I just stare down at her and smile softly with my arms folded across my chest, not being bothered by her pregnancy hormones at all, then after a few seconds I grab one of my office chairs and place it right in front of her and sit down on it, never letting my eyes leave her's for a second. I scoot the chair up a little to where our knees touch and look her straight in the eyes saying,"I'm sorry sweetheart. I'm an idiot. Do you forgive me and can I please get a kiss?"