Chapter 3

Enjoy!

A couple days later...

Grayson's POV

I wake up from the wonderful slumber I was having with Nelly, to hear our loud ass alarm clock. I grunt a little as she buries her face in my chest and cover her ears and I quickly slam my hand on the snooze button and it stops buzzing instantly. I sigh and cuddle back into Nelly, letting her warm body consume mine.

Five minutes later that shit starts buzzing again! I groan loudly and bang on it once with my fist causing it to shatter in pieces and Nelly shoots up and say,"Jesus Christ Grayson!" I rub my eyes and sit up saying,"I'm sorry baby.. God why did we get that thing?!" She yawns while getting off of the bed saying,"So we won't be late for work Gray..." I groan and follow her to the  bathroom to do my hygiene.

I say while brushing my teeth, causing it to sound muffled,"Well good morning princess." She saids while kissing my nipple, since I didn't have a shirt on,"Good morning baby." I chuckle and say,"Oh my goodness Nelly, why'd you kiss me there?" She giggles and wrap her arms around my waist saying,"Becauseee... I don't know, I just wanted to. It was soft.... Can I do it again Gray?.."

I look down at her and say,"Go ahead baby girl, I'm not stopping you.." She bites her lip and reluctantly pull away saying,"Nah... I don't want you to go to work horny baby. Especially on your first day." I groan, sky diving back to reality and say,"Oh yeah, I forgot..." She kisses my cheek and walk out of the bathroom saying, after she took out her um what did she call them?.... Oh yeah! Bantu knots! She saids,"Don't worry Gray, I'm all yours when we get back.."

I groan as I feel my 'morning wood' become even harder and I follow her to our closet. Changing into a black dress shirt, black slacks, and black loafers I say to her,"Baby when is your lunch break?" She saids, while slipping on her wedges,"Umm, I think three or four maybe." I stop buttoning up my shirt and say,"Ma stai scherzando?! Why is it so late?!" (Are you kidding me)" She saids, while buttoning it up for me,"Baby I don't know, I just work there."

I rest my hands on her waist and pull her closer to me saying,"But aren't you gonna be hungry princess? That's ridiculous! What time do you get off?" She bites her lip nervously and say,"Six.... Maybe seven-ish...." I say outraged,"WHAT?!" She sighs and flench from my tone a little saying,"Don't yell at me Grayson." I immediately feel bad and say,"Sorry.... But baby that's crazy! Why are they working you for so long! Do you want me to talk to your boss?"

She sighs and say,"Gray...." I say,"Nelly I'm serious. That's too long for you to be working and away from me... I don't know if I can handle that baby.." She lays her head on my chest saying,"Well let's just try it first prince. Just for today and see how it goes, okay?" I sigh and rub my hands up and down her back saying,"Mm okay baby girl." She pecks my chest then pull away and grab her purse saying,"Good let's get going babe!"

I chuckle and grab my briefcase along with my phone and we head to the kitchen. We both grab an apple, a blueberry muffin, a breakfast bar, and some orange juice, then head out the door. As we're walking to the car I say, while wrapping my left arm around her waist,"You look stunning princess." She smiles and say,"Thank you baby, you look handsome too." I smile and open the car door for her saying,"Thank you gorgeous. When I-" I get cut off by Sharon, Shelly, Sheldon, whatever her name is saying,"Oh hi Grayson and...... Nutella? Oh oh I'm sorry Nelly."

Did she fucking seriously just call my baby Nutella?! I say, before Nelly can say anything,"It's Nelly! Get it right the fucking first time! It's not that hard Sharon!" I hear Nelly hide her face in my chest starting to giggle and I just pull her closer to me as Sheldon saids, while stumping her foot,"It's Shelby you asshole!" Is she serious... Nelly brings her head from my chest and look up at me saying,"Should I or is it too early?"