Chapter 4: Kill or be Killed!

The next day Rebell put Adam in the dungeon. She didn't want to let him out. She told her pack what happened and she threatened to punish the one who dares to try to save him. Now she was again sitting alone in her room, not caring for the outside world. She felt all the emotions at once and she didn't know how to fee about it. She also kept remembering a happy times from her childhood there, but there were also a bad memories too. She couldn't stop remembering the time when she was with hunters. She took a deep breath as she kept looking at the kids outside that played with a toys. They were adorable and Rebell simply loved them. She heard a knock on her doors and suddenly her father came in. He sat besides her and she waited for him to start talking.

„Do you want to talk about what happened? “ he asked and she shook her head.

„Not really. But I need to.“ she said and tokk a deep breath and Elijah waited for her to begin.

„When hunters kidnapped me, they didn't torture me for the first five years. They teached me how to fight, they bought me clothes, they fed me and then the torturing started. Only because I didn't know the answer to one question. I was 10. How could I possibly know that I was the saviour? Then they started to beat me, torture me on their own wicked ways, but I didn't know the answer. So, 15 years later when I again didn't know the answer, the leader raped me. I didn't know I had powers because they kept injecting me with drugs. Soo, whe- when he left me all alone on that bed, alone with my darkness I went crazy. I lost the last bit of sense that I had and I prayed. Not to Moon Goddess. I prayed to Lucifer. The first fallen angel. I sold my soul and in exchange he helped me ran away. And I did. That's all.“ she said while crying again. Elijah hugged her.

He was now aware of the power and strength she had. Even after all of that she was still a bit sane. She got up, deleting her tears and saying that she's going out for a walk. She went back to that river where she was the other day. Every memory she had was hunting her. She couldn't shake it off and the fear she felt was destructive. She was afraid that she'll someone. She didn't want to cause anymore suffering. Even without soul, she had sympathy.

She spent 3 hours on that lake, just thinking about everything that happened.  Shw couldn't calm down her thoughts so she fell alseep. For the first time, she had a peaceful sleep, lake was calming her down. But little did she know that even in sleep she wasn't peaceful. She had no peace at all. The noise woke her up. The noise of fighting. She looked around and realized that her pack was in danger. She got up and started walking back to her pack. But as she made just a few steps, she couldn't move anymore. The circle of fire sorrounded her. She looked confused as hell, not understanding what the hell was going on. She had that look on her face until she looked up and saw her mate in front of her, smiling darkly. She growled and tried to go out of the circle but the fire pushed her back.

„You need to let me go. Our pack is in danger.“ she said to him, trying to make him understand. Did he? No, he didn't. He was an egoistical bastard. She looked at him as he was smiling evilly at her.

„You son of a bitch! You called them, didn't you? You called the hunters.“ she asked him in disbelief and he just laughed at her. He didn't care about their pack. Not even a little bit!  She looked shocked. A wolf betrayed a wolf. It's coming closer.

„Ohh, I did call them. And guess who is their new toy? They have Kenema, Rebell. The only thing that can kill you.“ he said and she growled at him. He betrayed all of them just to see her suffer. Just to see het dead. She took a deep  breath and smirked at him. Then she moved back to the line of fire. Her eyes turned to completely black. She combined all of her powers together, so she can get the hell out of the ring. She smirked in his face as the fire sorrounded her, not harming her, not even a bit. The fire tornado circled her and she smiled as she felt all of the hell fire go Inside her. Hell fire doesn't hurt her at all. When she suck all the fire inside herself, she looked back at Adam.

„ Holy water can not help you now.“ she smirked darkly knowing that it was the holy water on fire that kept her in place. She smirked at his shocked face.

„I wish I didn't have to do this.“ she said as she snapped his neck, killing him immediately. She turned to where her pack is. She let the fire that she sucked in go out. It killed all of the hunters immediately. She smiled and walked to where Kenema was. Kenema looked at her and Rebell looked back at her. She heard Elijah say 'It's close.' 

Rebell knew that she can either kill to survive or be killed.

Kenema tried to hit her or cause her any damage but Rebell was good at fighting too. She knew how to fight against Kenema. She just had to make sure that she can't touch her with it's claws.

Rebell took a deep breath as she used her powers to set Kenema on fire but it didn't do any damage to Kenema. It still stood on it's feet. It was pissing Rebell off. She figured out how to kill it but she hated to use that power. Kenema scratched her across the face now. Rebell fell onto the florr, feeling the pain on her eye, her face. She held it with her hands and she let out a little whimper. But few seconds later she got up and removed her hands from her face. Everyone gasped when they saw her face. Rebell growled and turned her eyes into a white color, a Banshee's eyes. She started hitting Kenema with her powers, her hands and legs. With anything she could. But Kenema still stood on it's feet. In the moment of Rebell's distraction Kenema stabbed her with it's claws. Rebell gulped, as the blood started going out of her mouth, eyes and ears too. Rebell looked up at Kenema to see it smirking. Rebell took the last bits of her strength snd screamed. Kenema dissapeared in dust but Rebell fell into the floor, unconcious.

*The new chapter is here. Hope you'll like it. And I have something new coming soon in this story. Keep up and read.
Vote,
read,
share*