Chapter 5: Ready to die for!

Elijah ran to the ambulance as soon as he got Rebell in his arms. He hoped his little girl will be alright but he knew she wont. He was literally carrying a half dead girl. He cried as he stormed in the ambulance and told the pack doctor what happened. He hurriedly let Rebell lay on the bed and the doctor pushed him outside the room and started doing her job.

Elijah walked up and down through the hallway, waiting for someone to tell him that his little girl will be okay. He couldn't stop the tears from going down his cheeks. The pack was standing with him. Rebell became the Alpha of this pack the moment she gave them their power back and now, their Alpha was dying.

Suddenly 2 more doctors came rushing through the hallway and went into the room where Rebell was. Elijah wasn't stopping them. He knew that they  need time to save her. His little girl fought against the only thing that could get her killed. Rebell wasn't going to give up either.

Her moto was simple: „Kill or be killed.“ and she wasn't planning on dying. But she was dangerously injured. The doctors never met with the problem like this before. They were using everything they knew could possibly help her or ease her pain.

Suddenly a high scream was heard, it traveled through the hall and Elijah got up and stormed  inside the room but doctors pushed him out. But not before he saw in front of himself his little girl covered in blood. The sheets of the bed and the floor of the ambulance was also red.

There were bags of blood hanging on the wall, traveling through her body. The doctor pushed him outside and went with him.

„Sir, I need you to stay calm and stay here. Your daughter is fighting hard but there is a one claw of Kenema left inside her that is hurting her and we need to get it out, so please let us do our job.“ the doctor said and Elijah noddes his head. He sat down on one of the many chairs that were there and cried. He couldn't help it anymore. Soon, he felt an arm on his shoulder.

„I believe she will be okay, Alpha. She is a tough girl.“ said Amanda, she was one of Rebell's friends from childhood too. Elijah nodded with the rest of the pack. They had faith is her.
But little did they know that it was harder for Rebell to stay alive then they thought. Her mind was killing her. All her powers became one and they were too big, plus she saw the Betrayer. She saw her own mother. Her mother kept repeating to Rebell what kind of a failure she is.

„I have been waiting for this moment for 2 decades, Rebell.“ Her mother said and laughed at her daughters face. To say that Rebell was surprised would be an understatement! She never expected her mother to be this, this, this evil.

„How are you alive?“ Rebell asked her mother confused. She didn't know that her clock was ticking. She didn't know that she was dying. Her body was giving up.

„My dear, stupid daughter. As long as I live in my people's memories I will never die.“ she said  and laughed one more time in Rebell's face.

„They became my people the day you betrayed them.“ Rebell said and closed her eyes. She never wated her meeting with her mother to be like this.

„I live as long as you are desperate for your mommy.“ Rayna said and laughed like an evil thing she is. Rebell tried to ignore her and close her ears with her hands but her mother sounded like a demon and not a wolf.

Suddenly it clicked in Rebell's head. This wasn't real, she thought and she was right. Her laughing mother stopped laughing once Rebell realized what is real and what is not. Rayna looked around, terrified. Everything around her was shacking, falling apart. Rebell smirked knowing whose victory this is.

„What's going on?“ Rayna asked terrified and Rebell stood in her place, smiling evilly. She remembered how her mother told her she is the same as her grandmother and Rebell accepted the fact.

„I don't need you anymore. This is my head, my place which means I am the one who says how you DIE!“ she screamed at her mother who covered in fear. Rayna was coward, she always has been. Anyone could win against her.

„You were right about one thing, mother.“ Rebell said and turned to look at her one last time.

„I am just like my grandmother and I love it that way. So, when no one needs the dead anymore, when no one remembers them, when they are not wanted anymore. They finally die and so will you.“ Rebell said and Rayna disappeared in a pile of ash. Rebell was becoming who she always was supposed to be, she thought. She was becoming someone everyone should fear.

After eight hours long operation, Elijah was let inside Rebell's room. He sat besides her on her bed, with Amanda. They were all worried sick for her. Rebell was tense even when she was asleep. The man sorrounded by fire suddenly appeared in the room, somehow. Elijah hissed at him and Amanda took a protective stand in front of Rebell. She wasn't going to let anyone hurt her Alpha.

„For the first time in my life. I am coming in peace. I just want to give her her soul back.“ he said and the light from him went into Rebell. Elijah looked at the monitors beside him to see that her heart was still beating.

„She will know who I am.“ he said and disappeared. The doctor came in the room to check on Rebell. Elijah couldn't put a finger on that man, he seemed familiar. As if he heard about him before.
The doctor turned to Elijah almost smiling but there was worried look on her face.

„She is stable for now. But what concerns me is waking up. When she finally wakes up, either her powers will be long gone or her sanity. And for sake of all of us, let's hope her powers are gone.“ The doctor said and gave Elijah simpatethick squeeze on the shoulder. He thanked her for everything they have done and she went out of the room.

„Rebell is a tough girl. I refuse to believe that she will either be powerless or insane when she wakes up. There has to be a way to help her. We will help her, mr. Smith.“ Amanda said and looked at Rebell. Elijah looked at her confused as to why would this girl do anything to help her.

„In order to run away from hunters Rebell sold her soul to the devil himself,Amanda. And he gave it back to her now. She is shattered in pieces. She can't stay sane after everything she went through. She can't.“ Elijah said and looked at his little girl. She can't stay sane after everything she went through.

„All due respect, sir but I disagree. I wont give up on her.“ she said and smiled. Elijah was still confused.
„She is my Alpha and I will be with her until the end.“ she said and it clicked in Elijah's head. He remembers who Amanda is now.

„Adam was your brother and she killed him. Why would you help?“ he asked and she smiled.

„My brother went insane long time ago. “ she said and Elijah nodded his head. He finally understood the girl that was so determined on protecting Rebell but still she seemed a bit too over protective. She was loyal to her pack. She was loyal to her Alpha but it seemed to be a different kind of connection. Connection he has never met before. Amanda had a different kind of connection to her Alpha. She was ready to die or to kill for her and Rebell felt that loyalty. Even when asleep she felt everything. She felt their happiness but little did they know that she will never be the same again.

*I hope you'll like it. I have a mayor plot twist coming soon so I hope you'll stay with this book and I hope that you'll read it until the end.*

Vote
Comment,
Share?