Chapter 6: I will make you pay!

A day after everything that happened, Elijah and Amber were again in the same white room, waiting for Rebell to wake up but she didn't. They were desperate. They did everything they could to help her wake up but she didn't. Rebell was a fighter and she didn't give up but the question was what was going to happen once she finay does wake up.

The voices in her head were getting louder and there was nothing that could make them shut up. Just when she was thinking that, she felt a soft hand on her own and like a trigger she woke up. She hurriedly stood up, hardly breathing and histerically looking around the room. The tears in her eyes formed as she looked at her father trying to make her lay. But Rebell was constantly getting up. She looked like she was in big pain.

„Make it stop. Please, make it stop.“ she said as she kept hearing her mother's and Lucifer's voice over and over again. They were judging her. Elijah and Amber looked confused at her.

„What do we have to stop,Reb?“ Amber asked as Rebell took in a sharp and deep breath as she layed down onto her bed, calmly.

„The voices.“ she said and Amber looked at her simpatheticaly. They wanted to help her vut they couldn't. They couldn't protect her from her own mind.

She kept pleading the voice to stop. She kept pleading the voice not to make her do it. She had support of her pack but it wasn't enough. The war she was leading was in her mind. She screamed and screamed and screamed. That is until she calmed down a bit and went into darkness called 'sleep', while repeating one sentence over and over again: „I can't fight it anymore.“

Amber and Elijah looked at each other as Rebell fell into her sleep again and God knew when was she going to wake up. Rebell breathed normally now as she slept. She was fighting her own  demons again. Amber looked at her Alpha, feeling sorry for her. The poor girl couldn't even sleep without voices taking the place in her mind.

„What are we gonna do?“ Elijah asked and looked at Amber hopping that she had an answer but she didn't. Not really.

„I guess we leave her to rest.“ She said and looked at Elijah while telling him to go outside with her. They went outside the room and looked at each other.
„She woke up when you touched her. How? Why?“ Elijah asked and looked at the girl in front of him suspiciously. She shook her head.

„I wish I had all the answers but I don't.“ she said ad they went back into the room, sitting besides Rebell.

But they didn't know what was happening in Rebell's head. It wasn't just some other war with her concience.

She was at war against Lucifer himself. Everything that her soul suffered in hell came rushing back to her. Her burning soul came back to her. Every pain she went through came rushing back to her mind. Lucifer kept telling her that they'll meet again. He told her that they aren't done. That he will make her suffer when time comes.

She has been hearing their voices. The voices of Lucifer.

„Just leave me alone.“ Rebell screamed to him and he just continued to laugh at her face. She fell onto her knees, holding her ears while trying not to listen on what he was saying.

„But I can't leave you alone, Rebell. You are the first person who was saved from hell. “ he said and laughed again while looking in her shocked face.

„I will make sure that you can't harm anyone ever again. I swear to God,Lucifer.“ Rebell yelled at him and he laughed one more time before the sudden light showed up and Moon Goddess stood in front of her.

„And you.“ Rebell said as she looked at now evilly smirking Moon Goddess.

„I will find you and I will make you pay.“ Rebell said and Moon Goddess smiled at her as if she won a lottery.

„You can't harm me.“ she said and this time Rebell smirked.

„I can and I will. The power that you have over supernatural isn't yours. You stole it from Faith and I will bring her back what is hers. Mark my words Moon Goddess. You can run but you can't hide.“ Rebell said one last time before making them disappear. It was time to wake up now.

And as Rebell was trying to wake up. As she was trying not to go insane, Elijah and Amber were trying to find a cure, to find a way to wake her up. But there was nothing written about Kenema in the books that they were reading.

It felt like an impossible mission. They had one job. Just one job but they couldn't solve the mission. Rebell was destined to stay in coma for eternity. Or at least that's what they all thought. Amber didn't want to give up on her Alpha just yet but she was aware of how things may be able to turn.

Rebell was in coma, hearing voices and unless she wakes up soon, she will go insane. But the fact that she was still alive gave them hope. The Alpha wanted to live.

But about Amber's strong connection with her Alpha no one could say anything. They had no idea what was going on. They didn't know why Amber felt like she was with someone she loved. Wolves get only one mate and that is the mate that Moon Goddess chooses for them. But Rebell's and Amber's connection felt right. It felt like some higher power wanted them together.

Amber didn't know anything about what her Alpha felt for her. But to be honest, she didn't care either. All she wanted for Rebell was to wake up snd be okay. For now at least.

* I know that it's short but there are better and bigger things coming soon in this book. So, please to whoever is reading this, stay patient.

Vote,
Comment,
Share*