Chapter 15: Please don't die!

"Sometimes we simply don't know what we have until we loose it."

Chapter 15

One whole day passed since the day when Amber murdered Linda in front of her group of friends. Her sister, Rebell couldn't blame her. Not even a little bit. After everything Amber went through with those people, she couldn't possibly blame her for that. Murder was wrong and everyone knew that but none of them blamed Amber. Ever since that day Sebastian has been growing restless. He wanted to see her, his soul mate, his Amber. He needed to know that she was safe and okay. The wolf inside him was growing impatient. Clary and Kaleb talked about them and their bond as soul mates. It didn't take them long to talk with each other. Surely not as long as it took Amber and Sebastian. Elijah was trying desperately to come closer to Rebell but she was pushing him away.

She still felt weird thinking of him as her soul mate. Yes, reasons as to why Amber and Rebell were avoiding their soul mates were different but you can clearly see that they were sisters. Not only by their physical resemblance but also by their personalities. They were thinking almost the same way. Except that Rebell was darker. Much darker than her sister. Actually, Sebastian and Rebell were very similar. If they showed up on your door you'd probably think that they're just nice people selling cookies or something like that but you would never be able to know how dark their thoughts were. How dangerous these two actually were. Sebastian was a werewolf with power of a witch but he was also gifted with the ability to kill anyone in the world except for the Phoenix. No one could kill Phoenix. And Rebell was the Phoenix. But she experienced the limit of every creature that she knew about.

Before her true form she was a Vampire, Werewolf,Witch and a Banshee combined. Now, Sebastian was a werewolf and a witch but Clary, his sister, was just a witch. The reason behind that is simple and complicated at the same time. Sebastian inherited the power of their both parents while Clary inherited the power of only her mother. Their mother was the famous witch that hunted supernatural. Their father was an original werewolf. So, Sebastian gained both of their powers. He was able to control himself completely but that wasn't the case with his little sister. Clary gained every amount of power that her mother possessed.

And with that she was sometimes unable to control herself. And even with all that Sebastian was the dangerous one. Sebastian could completely control himself but he killed without mercy and felt no guilt at all. But with Clary it was the other way around. Not two hours after they woke up they heard Rebell's voice in their head telling them to immediately come downstairs. Actually, she was telling that to her whole pack. They all went downstairs and saw everyone from her pack there. Even little kids. Elijah was about to ask her what was going on when she spoke words everyone feared.

"Hunters are coming towards our territory." She said with power in her voice. The murmurs started and they all started panicking and in that moment Sebastian felt presence beside him. He turned his head to his left side and saw Amber there. She was clenching her fist and growling lowly. She surely hated hunters with every bone in her. Rebell told her pack to calm down and continued speaking.

"I want everyone who's been training less then a year in a safe room." She said and they all went outside except for her friends and five more warriors. They were the best warriors in the pack. Rebell started walking towards the group and they bowed to her in a sign of respect for their Alpha. She told the warriors to stay around house to guard.

"Now, we're going to have to go on different sides of the borders." She said as she gave them orders as to where to go and they did. She left Sebastian and Amber in the room alone with her and sent the rest of them on their positions.