Chapter 9: Fallen!

Rebell was soon somewhere really warm. Somewhere extremely hot. She knew where she was but was afraid of openning her eyes. She was afraid of what she is going to see there. But she took every bit of her courage she had and she opened them. What she saw before her was terrible and nothing like what she saw before.

She looked from left to right only to see thay everywhere was the same. Souls being tortured and burned for thousand times and then put back together only for it to start it all over again and again and again.She heard screams of millions of people suffering from burns on their souls.

From being punished for their sins. Sins they did in their lives. She started slowly walking and with every step she took it started being even hotter if it was possible. Human would die down there but she? She was anything but human.

She started sweating, incredibly fast. She looked around trying to find the cage, devils' cage. That's where M.Goddess was hiding herself. She was walking until she felt herself being pulled somewhere in darkness. She turned around and made a little fire ball only to light up the tunell and there he stood. The man she needed to save. He put up his hands as if saying he wasn't a treat.

„I'm not a treat to you. You seemed to be lost here. You aren't supposed to be here. You are not dead yet. What did you do, you stupid girl?“ he asked her as he shook his head and in that moment she realized why the archangel needed her to save him too. Beside her Father's secret wish, this man has much more to live.

„How aren't you burning,Kaleb?“ she asked confused as to how he stayed in hell and didn't burn, not once. She looked at him in expectation as he took in a deep breath.

„This tunnel is the only place in hell where neither demons or devil can get in. I'm not even gonna ask how you know my name. I guess it's a long story. However, you didn't answer my question.“ he asked as she listened to his talking. Trying to concentrate on not hearing pleading voices asking for mercy.

„The archangel sent me to bring Moon Goddess on Earth. She needs to die but he also told me to save you. Told me you have much more to live for.“she answered quickly and he looked at her in surprise. An angel wanted her to save him? A man that did thousands of bad things?  He didn't question it tho. If an angel ordered it than it must mean something, he thought.

„Anyways, where can I find a cage of devil?“ she asked him and  explained that that was the place where M.Goddess was hiding. He nodded his head and showed her to follow him so she did. She didn't trust him but she needed to save him so that felt like doing the right thing.

They walked for around ten minutes. She concetrated on ignoring the voices asking for mercy that she didn't realize when they were standing in front of the cage. She looked inside and there she was. Moon Goddess herself. She was wearing long black dress with a big crown on her head.

She was nothing like in the pictures. Rebell growled and Moon Goddess turned around surprised to see her there. Rebell circled the cage, growling the whole time. Then at the end she stood in front of the Moon Goddess. Only the bars separated them.

„You can't break this cage. No matter how much you want it to.“ Goddess told her and smirked evilly in her face, just like in her nightmares. She was an evil bitch who stole someone else's power in order to be indestructible but little did she know that her own destruction was standing before her.

„You sure about that?“ She asked her and this time she was the one smirking as she took the bars in her hands and started separating it with her bare hands. Kaleb was only able to stand there and admire her for the strength she possesed. He had no idea who she was but she was powerful.
She made Moon Goddess come in front of her with her magic and just when she was about to defend herself with a flick of her wrist Rebell made cuffs appear on Goddess's hands.