Chapter Four- The Cheek

Rey paced in her room, back and forth, worrying about how the hel this was gonna work.

Her door opened and then Leia came in. "Rey? Are you alright? I didn't see you earlier ... And - have you been crying? What did he do to do?"

"Nothing Leia" she shook her off.

"Rey honey , what happened?" Leia asked .

"Kylo... He said something.... And it's true and this whole time I thought-"

"What did he say ?" Leia asked the girl who was now sitting on her bed.

"That I push people away when they tell me the truth... When they tell me that no ones coming back for me.... I push them away... I pushed Poe away and Finn ... And I hate that he's right!" She shouted .

"Did you find anything out?" Leia asked . "He's doing this all to get to your head... So don't worry"

"Leia... I think I need a few days" Rey said rubbing he head.

"That's alright... When you're ready you'll go back... And this stays between the three of us okay?"

"Okay" Rey nodded and then Leia walked out of her room.

*

It had been about three days and Rey had made her way back down to the basement where he was kept.

She did the pin and walked in , he was no where to he found in the room. She then saw a light and followed it.

He was sitting down , meditating. "Hello Rey" he said. Her hand flew to her saber "no need to worry ... I'm not going to hurt you"

"What are you even doing?" She asked . "I thought Sith's don't mediate"

"Traditionally ? No... But my master found it good to gain energy without sleep..."

"You haven't slept in three days?" She asked .

"I don't need sleep-"

"Everyone needs sleep... Sith or Jedi..." She said setting her bag down on the table.

"What did you bring?" He asked moving his head to the side.

"Water... A knife if you get any ideas-"

"Oh Rey" he smirked "this whole arrangement is for me to try something"

"No Ren! We go on my terms ! You do not get to dominate Me ! Hell if I just wanted to give you a hug I could and you would have to tell me !" She said reciting their little deal.

"My my my ... Aren't we a strong scavenger ?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

He stepped close to her and was close to Rey, he put a hand around her waist and stepped closer .

Her breathing hitched and she was desperate to grab her saber , but he had thrown it across the room.

"Kiss me" he said looking down on her.

"No" she said turning her head away from him. "Never"

"Kiss me" he grabbed a hold of her chin and titled it to look up and face him. "Kiss me... Show me that you want information"

"I rather die" she spat.

"You want information and I what you" he said.

Rey tried to move away from him "what do you mean you want me?"

"I want you Rey Kenobi... I want you" he leaned down to kiss her but she moved her head, causing him to kiss her cheek.

She pushed him with the force and grabbed her saber from the ground . "Tell me now ... Now or I'll scar you up even more!" She threatened .

"The first order is working on a new weapon" he said and walked away.

Rey then ran out of the room and pressed her hand to her cheek, growing slightly red from a moment ago.

She figured she better wash off this kiss before anyone sees anything.

-A.N.-
Kinda of a Reylo kiss...

-Kinda of a Reylo kiss

-Joey