Chapter Twelve- Far Away

The door opened to the basement and she walked in slowly.

"How could you?" He said coming from his room.

"Kylo I -"

"I told you I loved you... I told you I needed you... I told you that you were my everything and then we made love... Only for you to go and kiss Dameron ?" He shouted. "You've been using more than just for information! You've used me to get Dameron-"

"Kylo please that's not what this is!" She pleaded.

"Not what this is? Then what the hell is it?" He asked cocking his head. "Because I think that I was stupid enough to love you!"

"He kissed me -"

"Yo wanted him to kiss you..." He shook his head and began to walk off.

"You have to understand me that I didn't! Don't you see Kylo? I want you not him and -"

"No... You want Ben Solo... News flash Kenobi he's not here!" He snapped at her.

"Ben Solo is there ! Ben Solo needed me last night , please Ben " she grabbed ahold his arm and held it tight in her arms . She took a deep breath "don't you see I love you too?"

"You what?" He asked turning his head to look at her in the eyes.

"I - I love you too ... I love you Kylo Ren" she said so much fear of losing him in her mind.

"You love me?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes... More than I know what to do" she said and looked in him in the eyes and stood on her toes.

She pressed a gentle kiss on his lips and hugged him around the neck. "I love you" she sniffled, tears on her eyes .

"Rey" he cupped her face and moved a piece of loose hair back "don't be afraid... I feel it too" he leaned down and kissed her.

She kissed him back full of force and then grabbed his hand to place on her chest , above her heart . "I want you to know... My heart beats only for you... Only for you ... Wither you're Kylo Ren or Ben Solo... My heart beats for you..."

He grabbed her hand and placed it on his chest as well. "And mine beats for your Reyhanne Kenobi"

She put her head on his chest and hugged him tightly. "What are we going to do?" She asked.

"What do you mean Rey?" He asked his hands running in her loose hair.

"I can't love you... Not here... People ... People will talk and ... We can never be free of this torment.... I don't want to go to the first order either" she clung onto his shirt.

"What do you want to do then?" He asked .

"I just want to be with you... You and me ... No one else ... Please" she begged.

"Anything Rey... Say the word and I'll do it-"

"Take me ... Take me away ... Take me to Ach-To... Tell the first order than you've killed me  ... Tell the resistance that I killed you... Let them think we're dead... Rey Kenobi and Kylo Ren will die in this war... Not Reyhanne and Ben Solo though"

"We'll leave tonight... You'll send a transmission that you killed me ... I'll contact the first order that I've killed you... Well pull fake suicides..."

"And then we'll go to Ach-To and be free... No more wars ... No more cells ... No more force ?"

"No more force ... Not unless we need to" he promised.

She nodded and kissed him. Ready to flee and be with him now...

-A.N.-
Sorry it's shorter but holy shut!
GUYS !!! IM GONNA GET A NEW CAT SOON!

-Sorry it's shorter but holy shut! GUYS !!! IM GONNA GET A NEW CAT SOON!

-Joey

-Joey