Chapter Fifteen- Three Years

~Three Years Later~

"There's no way in hell that I'm going to do that " Finn said looking at Leia who was having a meeting with the young gent. "He used me ! He used me to get to Rey ! Then Ren fucking killed her ! I can't trust Poe -"

"Finn... There's people on Ach-To that might have the wears bouts of Snoke's location-"

"General... He didn't love me -"

"Oh please!" Leia said brushing off his emo act. "He may not have then but he does now ... He loves you... He loves you a lot Finn... And you wanna know why he kissed Rey?" Leia asked .

Finn looked up at the general with pain in his eyes , hearing the name of his dead best friend was heartbreaking.

"He and Ben , when they were growing up were best friends ... Whatever Poe did Ben did and whatever Ben did Poe did ... They were joined at the hip... They made plans to take the millennium falcon when they were 10 to fly around the Galaxy , stopping crime and picking up chicks ... Poe was mad though, Ben had his father and Poe didn't... They may have been best friends but they were also each other's biggest enemy... Whatever Poe wanted Ben wanted and whatever Ben wanted Poe wanted ... He didn't love Rey ... He didn't like Rey that way ... He just wanted to get under Kylo's skin-"

"You think so general ?" Finn asked .

"I know so" she smiled at him as she used when her son was younger , and needed his mother's guidance .

*

"I'll be coming with you" Luke said as Poe and Finn were packing up the falcon.

"Are you sure Master Luke?" Poe asked with a raised eyebrow .

"If anyone knows Ach-To it's me ... Plus Jedi mind tricks never hurt when they're on your side" he joked.

"He has a point" Finn said .

"Welcome aboard Master Luke" Poe said and the elder man walked on the ship.

Memories hit Luke as took his steps on the falcon, missing it since he was in his 20's when he left.

He looked around the cockpit, Han's chair still in its leather glory , where Luke had never gotten the chance to sit in before .

He looked at the chair and suddenly a blue light appeared.

"Hey kid" the voice said . Luke blinked until he realized it was Han Solo himself .

"Han-" he said softly.

"Haven't see you in a while ... What in the maker are you doing on my ship ?"

"Going to Ach-To ... To get information on Snoke ... And then -"

"Kick his boney ass ?" Han asked .

"Eventually-"

"Well... Rey will do great with that" Han said .

"Han " Luke sighed "Rey died about three years ago... "

"What -"

"Your so- Be- Kylo Ren killed her ... And then he took his own life ... The First Order has been just fine without him but us... It's been hard"

"My son killed her ?"

"Kylo Ren killed her Han ... Not Ben -"

"It's a good thing he took his life too... Or else he would kill Leia ... Maker knows how much that woman's been through... Mother dying in child birth , biological father blowing up her home planet in front of here ... All the mess of war... Me and her... Her getting pregnant out of the blue ... Ben ... And the academy... Then you leaving and me leaving all the time... Then her son killing his father ... Then the only girl who Leia saw herself in being killed by her son... I'm glad he didn't get to you -"

"He got to Rey though" Luke sighed "she had such a bright , light, future ahead of her ... She would be the best Jedi ever know ... Obi-Wan would have been proud -"

"Kenobi ?" Han asked .

"Yes" Luke smiled "she was his granddaughter ... Another Kenobi taken down by a Skywalker -..."

"Fucking Skywalkers ... I swear your family's name must be cursed ..." Han shook his head.  "I better go... I'll see you around kid ... Or should I say old man?" Han asked with a laugh then he left .

Luke smiled and took his old seat. Poe and Finn came aboard and took their seats , Poe in Han's and Finn in Chewie's .

"And we're off to Ach-To" Poe smiled and started then sending them into hyper drive.

*

They landed on Ach-To and gently got out of the falcon. "It's too late... Everything's closed ... Well start fresh in the morning" Luke said .

-A.N.-
WOOP TWO UDPATED IN ONE NIGJT !!!

-Joey