Chapter One - He's Here

Rey sat down with Poe and Finn, talking with cups of caf in their hands and just enjoying their day off on base.

"So... Miss Jedi ... Has Luke told you anything about your family ?" Poe asked.

"He did some searching... Turns out my grandfather was his Jedi master... As well as he who shall not be named's ..."

"So what's your last name then?" Finn asked.

"Kenobi" she said proudly. "Apparently we have the same type of accent" she laughed.

"Well... We've got Rey Kenobi and Poe Dameron... Finn you need a last name" Poe added.

"I think Finn Dameron sounds right if you ask me" Rey smiled while taking a sip of her caf.

"Finn Dameron... Really? I think that Finn The Amazing would be great don't you?"

"Shut up" Poe said glaring at the ex-stormtrooper.

Finn laughed at they all went back to talking about the random things of the base.

*

"Rey, Poe , Finn... General wishes to speak with all major staff" Jessika said running out of breath.

"But I'm not major staff" Rey said tucking a piece of hair back.

"She called for you though" Jessika explained .

She nodded and they followed to the large debriefing room. General Organa sat in her chair reading something on a holonet.

"Everyone's here!" She said and stood up. "Today we gained a victory " she explained .

"The Supreme Leader Snoke's and the First Order's greatest asset has fallen into our hands" she explained .

They all looked around , wondering what it could be , was it Hux or Phasma perhaps Snoke's location.

"Kylo Ren is now in our custody... And since he is ... We'll find information on the first order base... Luke will be here to help interrogate him"

The group gasped at the name of Kylo Ren. Rey felt her body grow cold knowing she was on the same base as the evil man who killed the closest thing she had to a father.

"Since forth... Rey" Leia said and Rey looked up "Rey will be taking over Luke's duties until then... May the force be with us ... Dismissed" she said .

Rey felt Finn's hand hold her arm and pull her out of the room, insisting that she need sleep since she had more work to do now.

Luke had simple tasks of reading into the Sith ways and finding out how to destroy Snoke .

-A.N.-
SORRY THIS IS SO MUCH SHORTER BUT OH WHALE !

-SORRY THIS IS SO MUCH SHORTER BUT OH WHALE !

-Joey

-Joey