Chapter Fourteen- Ach-To Day Two

BEFORE THIS CHAPTER STARTS I NEED HELP !
CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE TAG ME IN THE REYLO FANART OF REY AND KYLO IN THE FOREST , RAIN AND SHE'S PREGNANT AND HE HOLDS HER BELLY AND SAYS "HE KNOWS"

IF YOU FIND PLEASE TAG ME AND YOU WILL GET A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT !!! PLEASE I NEED IT AND LIKE I USE TO HAVE IT BUT MY PHONE GOT FUCKED UP AND I'VE LOST IT !

PLEASE TAG ME IN IT IN A BOOK CHAPTER OR IF YOU SEE IT ! I SWEAR ILL LOVE YOU FOREVER !

SO YOU GET A SHOUTOUT BOTH IN MY BOOKS AND ON MY MESSAGE BOARD !

Rey and Ben walked to the small village near by, hand in hand , her hand now wearing a simple band and his was now .

They decided on going by the Amidala's , taking on Ben's grandmother's maiden name.

Ben and Reyhanne Amidala , hand in hand in the small village , getting supplies for the week ahead of them.

"I'm going to need to find a job" he said his hand holding her firmly.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I need to support you... -"

"Ben I -"

"Rey, you're my wife ... Don't lie , you've always wanted someone to support you and as your husband that's what I'm gonna do" he kissed her forehead and they continued their little stroll.

"What would you do?" She asked him .

"Hmm" he looked around "I've always been good at ships ... Building and fixing , like Anakin was , so I suppose I'll do that" he said .

"You know ... I could get a job too-"

"Rey I -"

"Ben... I know how to do stuff too... And i bet they need a healer , Luke taught me that and I'm pretty good with it -"

"Ms. Amidala what happened to no force ?" He asked in a hushed voice in her ear.

"No one will know , they'll think it's just potions and remedies... People on Ach-To didn't know Luke was a Jedi... They didn't even know he was a skywalker" she said.

*
Surprisingly Reyhanne was a good cook, even though she had no knowledge of how to do so or ever cooking before .

But a simple rice and protein-loaf and some blue milk was good for the two , with leftovers for Ben to take to his first day of work tomorrow.

Reyhanne and Ben had to make changes ... They kept their saber's locked in a box , having only a simple blaster and knife in their hands as far as weapons .

Reyhanne had cut her hair from its longer three bun state to a shorter at the shoulders length and wore her hair in a half up half down braid .

Ben refused to cut his hair , despite his wife's protest , so instead she gave him layers to make it styled slightly different.

And the two didn't wear Jedi clothes or sith robes or resistance or first order clothing.

They wore simple common clothing that everyone on this little island wore .

The people here were peaceful and didn't support either the First Order or the Resistance, they were neutral and apparently neither side of the war bothered with the planet.

"I'm off to work !" Ben said leaning down to his much shorter wife and giving her a soft kiss on the lips .

"I'll see you later ..." She smiled at him.