Chapter Six- Zero

Rey was sitting in the mess hall with Finn and Poe . She silently poked at her meal as the two talked .

"Rey? You okay?" Poe asked looking at the Jedi in training toying with her food.

"Fine... I'm okay" she said softly.

Finn sighed "you know ... We have a mission to go to Ach-To ... Luke has some things there that he didn't bring back in the falcon -"

"No!" She shouted "you ... You can't go..."

"What ? Why?" Poe asked.

"You can't... It's not safe -"

"The first order doesn't know where Luke is and besides were just getting his stuff"

"They do know... And they're gonna blow it up" she said and the threw her hand over her mouth.

'Think before you speak Rey...' She told herself . "I mean... I feel it... Like the force"

"Oh... Well ... General Quinzel has us going in three cycles -"

"You shouldn't" she said taking a small bite of her food.

"We have strict orders" Poe said .

"Forget them -"

"We'll be labeled as traitors " Poe said .

"And I've already got that nickname from one side of this war... Besides its what... A 5 day trip there and back ? And we're taking Chewie -"

"You shouldn't go" she said . "It's not safe -"

"Since when did you care if something was safe ?" Finn asked raising an eyebrow.

"I just have this feeling and the force is never wrong" Rey mumbled . "I gotta go" she stood up and walked off to General Leia's office.

She tapped the doors three times and then came in to talk to her about what Kylo had told her .

"You need more information Rey... We need to know when so ... So we can go before hand ... Or such-"

"How ?" Rey asked.

Leia rubbed her temples . "I'm going to ask something of you -"

"Leia I'm not having sex with that monster -"

"No !" Leia shouted "not that... Would you be willing to spend the night with him? Like , eat dinner down there and sleep down there ?"

"I don't know" Rey rubbed her arm with her hand . "I can't even be in the same room with him for more than 20 minutes-"

"Rey ... Please" Leia said with pleading eyes that she was use to due to Luke.

"... Alright" she said with some hesitation.

*

Rey packed her bag with some things and punched the code with her fingers into the system to open the basement door.

"I told you I'm not eating!" He shouted not turning to face the door "would you stop Organa ?"

"Kylo?" Rey asked closing the door behind her .

"Rey" he said turning to face her . "What? What are you doing down here?"

"I'm spending the night in your quarters... Fully clothed" she added for good measure.

"Why?" He asked.

"Do you want me to leave ?" She asked with sass in her voice and her hands on her waist .