Chapter Ten- The World Has No Right To Our Bed

His hands moved to hold her close and she took it upon herself to straddle on his lap.

Their kisses grew stronger and Rey was pretty much attacking his hair with her free hand as he slowly died and went to heaven with each of her warm kisses.

This was new for her but her body acted as she had done this million of times beforehand .

Soon she was straddling him on his bed , her pants and shirt off , just her binding and panties on and he was in the process of getting his own pants off.

She kissed down his neck , leaving big purple marks in a straight line, beginning at his jaw and ending at his breastbone .

"Tell me that you need me" she whispered as she was undoing his pants .

"I need you Rey" he breathed out heavy "I will always need you... Rey ... I - I-"

"Shhh" she put a finger to his lips and then he kicked his pants off. "No... Not that... Don't say it"

"But Rey I -"

"Don't say that Kylo !" She shushed him "don't say that word !" She demanded him.

"I won't" he said and then flipped them so he was lying ontop of her as he was taking off her chest bindings .

He moved his lips to her collarbone and was gently kissing as one hand dipped into her panties .

She gasped as his fingers made their way into her and toyed with her. Moving around her and making her want more of him.

Deciding that his fingers weren't going to do much justice she pulled down his boxers and grabbed him by the ass cheek to pull him down.

He got the message and extracted his hand from her wet folds only to be replaced with his length.

"Kylo?" She breathed "... I've never...you're my first... Oh maker... Right there" she said when he hit her G-Spot.

"It's okay..." He kissed her "you're not my.... That doesn't change this... I need you"

"Kylo!" She exclaimed in pleasure as she felt her climax rise and about to finish her orgasm.

"I ... Rey I lo-"

"Stop ! Don't say it!" She said mid-moan . He felt her clamp down around him and saw her shakily come down from her high. He reached his peak a few seconds after and then pulled out of her .

She closed her eyes and took deep breaths as he rubbed her shoulder softly with his bare hand.

He notched tears flow out of her eyes and he immediately felt bad . "Rey?" He asked moving her loose hair .
"Rey what's the matter?" He asked.

"It's just" she sniffled "no one ... Has ever needed me" she curled into his chest "no one has ever ... Ever -"

"Loved you?" He replied.

"Yes... And I don't want you to be the first-"

"What?" He asked sitting up.

"I ... I mean I don't ... I don't want Kylo Ren to love me ... I want ... I want Ben Solo to love me" she explained .

"Both of them , Kylo or Ben wherever he is , love you" he said referring to himself . "Rey... I want you... I need you... I love you , with all my heart" he told her softly. He stroked the side of her cheek with his finger "I will always love my little Reyhanne Kenobi"

"Always?" She asked looking at him. He nodded and she smiled , her hand pulled him down onto her and kissed him.

"I love you Rey"

"I know" she said with a smirk.

-A.N.-
BYESSEEEEEE IM GONNA SLEEP

-BYESSEEEEEE IM GONNA SLEEP

-Joey

-Joey