Chapter Nineteen- The World Has No Right To Our Bed

"Honey?" Rey asked walking into their bedroom , Ben sitting on the bed , his soaking wet cloak hanging and his muddy boots out away .

"They're right Rey" he sighed from their bed.

"What do you mean?" She asked taking a seat next to her talk husband .

"I'm a monster ... I don't deserve anyone like you ... I use you-"

"How the hell do you use me ? Honey... Every Since we first kissed no one has used the other" she said and rubbed his shoulder with her hand .

"Why ?" He asked.

"Why what Ben ?"

"Why do you love me ? And put up with me ?" He asked angrily.

"Ben Solo Amidala... Don't you do that to me ! You know damn well why I love you... If you even have to think that I don't love you than clearly I've failed as a wife" she snapped.

"You haven't... But how could you love me ? I've killed and killed and -"

"You've also begged on your hands and knees for forgiveness" she brushed back a piece of his ravenous hair that had fallen on his face .

"Rey... I killed my own father in front of you I'm a monster -"

"No you're not... Then I'm just a scavenger from Jakku ..."

"You're not Rey -" he began.

"See" she told him "you're not who you were in the past... In the past I was a just a scavenger , lonely and hungry... Now I'm a wife , I have figured out my force powers... And most importantly I've brought the man who was so far in the dark back to the light" she kissed his cheek. "You're not longer Kylo Ren... You're Ben Solo Amidala... A smart and savvy ship supply clerk and mechanic ... You're a husband and you have a wife who loves you more than anything"

"How in the maker can you love me ?" He asked . "How ?"

"Let me show you how" she said and kissed him on his lips fully, taking ahold of his loose black hair .

"Rey " he breathed .

"I love you" she then began to kiss him harder , crawling on his lap and straddling him .

She bite on his lower lip , driving him crazy as his hands explored every inch of her body.

Rey began to undo his tunic and threw it over his head , kissing down his jaw and neck to his bare chest.

Ben was fisting her hair and moaning softly as his wife sucked and kissed on all the right spots of his chest.

His hands began to ache and he undid her blouse as well , sending it flying across their bedroom and now kissing her neck as he ungratefully undid her chest bindings.

She pushed him down on their queen sized bed and began grinding her hips against his hard covered lap.

Ben felt her small hands undo his pants and then watched as she undid her own.

He kicked his pants off and watched as his bride stood up and took of her own pants then pulled down his boxers with her hands and then her own panties .

She crawled on top of him again and kissed him harder , she felt him against her wet entrance then lowered herself on his swollen length.