Chapter Nine- Prove To Me

It was easy to sleep, for both of them. He knows that she's safe as long as his arms are wrapped around her holding her close. Rey found sleep easy , he was at ease in his dreams and she didn't feel the darkness she expected she would while the killer's arms were holding her close.

*

Rey woke up before him and felt his hands grab her close her "Ren I need to go" she said.

"No" he said holding onto her tighter .

"I'll come by later ? Okay... I need to go" she sat up and tied her shoes on and grabbed her coat.

"Rey" he said "please... Open the bond and talk to me throughout the day... So I know you're safe"

"I will Ren... I need to go now" she kissed his cheek and then was on her way .

He sighed and watched the door close , running his hand over his face , resting on his cheek where she had just kissed him.

*

"What are you doing!" He practically yelled in her mind .

"Working on this -"

"Rey... That's an open fuse ... You could blow off your head ! Why aren't you wearing the proper safety helmet ?"

"Because I live for danger -"

"I know you, you kissed me"

Rey felt a blush grow on her cheeks and she shook her head to herself as she went back to the work.

"Rey?" Leia said walking to her and touching her shoulder . "Have you found out anything? We're desperate"

"Tell her that the first order is weapon takes longer to charge than the last one ... And can be only fired once every three weeks ... They fired it yesterday ... At least hopefully they did" Ren had told her.

"They have a new weapon ... It takes longer to charge and can only be fired once every three weeks and they should have fired it yesterday" Rey said , saying what Kylo had asked her too.

"How did last night go?"

"Interesting... He-"

"Don't talk about the force bond ... Not yet at least"

"He's ... He's not as dark as he was on Starkiller.."

"That's a good thing" Leia smiled . "Have you two -"

"No!" Rey shouted . "No... We hugged once... That's it"

"What ? Ashamed to tell people you've kissed me?" He asked

"No ! I don't want to tell your mother about my romantic life with her son okay!?"

"Okay" he laughed .

"It was a hard rainstorm last night... Another one tonight... Be careful... I'll see you... May the force be with you" she said and left.

*

The rain crept on and Rey had made her way to the basement to see him, she was all worked up from her last training session with Luke .

Luke was reprimanding her for still be angry at her family, stating that a Jedi must forgive all.

"Rey?" Ren asked moving to sit up.

"Luke doesn't understand ! He doesn't get it!" She shouted.

He followed her to the small sitting area that Leia had installed once Rey began to start her little ... negotiations... with him.

"What's wrong ?" He asked taking a seat across from her.

"He wants me to forgive my family" she sniffled . "How can you forgive someone who ... Who left you? At five ?" She asked.

"I don't know" he said rubbing her shoulder with his large hand.

"I don't want to forgive them... I want my family to know they've cause me pain... Hungry and lonely..."

"Rey" he moved to sit next to her .

"It's like ... They never wanted me-"

"So what Rey?" He asked turning her to face him. "I want you" he said and grabbed he'd hands "I need you Rey" he kissed her softly and she melted in the kiss.

She threw her arms around his neck and pulled him closer , kissing him harder , taking her tongue and getting complete dominance .

Ren allowed her to play with his hair , twisting and curling it in her slim fingers and she used her other hand to roam around his clothed body.

She was breathing heavy, kissing him with as much fire as one could have . When he finally pulled away he was breathless and sported a messy hairdo.

"Kylo" she breathed out heavily . "Prove to me how much you need me" she said.

"Rey are you-" and she nodded quickly .

-A.N.
Sorry I didn't updated today, I had a lot of homework and work and rehearsal so feel sorry for me !

Okay ! Bye !
-Joey

ALSO ! I WILL NOT BE PUTTING THESE GIFS

Because I kinda want the smut to be a surprise so sorry !!!

ALSO FOR A SMUT BOOK I HAVENT WRITTEN ANY SMUT IN HERE !