Prologue

"Please, head angel. Just send me to the earth to complete my mission so that I can already be a resident angel here in heaven. Please."

"You're so impatient, Chorong-ah. There will be a perfect time for you to do your mission. Let's see if you still want to comeback here in heaven and be a resident angel."

I look at Head Angel Solar with a questioning look. She just flashed a smile and winked at me.

"Is it even possible for me to stay on earth after I completed my mission?"

"I don't know. Only God knows."

I was about to ask another question when something caught my attention from earth. I looked at it to clarify what the humans are doing and I got dumbfounded after knowing it. So I look away.

Surely, my mission will not be so easy. How am I going to make that human happy? 😔

"I think this will be the perfect time for you to do your mission. Good luck, Chorong-ah."

*

"Hey pretty boy, are you alone?'

"Wanna have some fun?"

"Come on, babe. Join us."

I look at the girls and flash my flirty smile. Nothing's wrong on having some fun, right? I don't want to soak myself on my seat and get wasted. Enough with the alcoholic drinks that will help me forget about her because after the hangover and so, she will cross my mind all over again and it hurts big time.

I can feel their hands on my arms so my smile widens. "Patience, beautiful ladies." And they drag me up to a VIP room. I stare at them and curse inwardly. Heaven blesses me three beautiful ladies for tonight.

After some flirty look, the two of them sat on either side of me and the one sat on my lap. Oh, so beautiful. She started kissing my neck and I smile on the sensation. After a minute or two, she stopped kissing me on the neck and looked me on the face. I stared at her angelic face as it moves near mine.

"I love you, Irene." And I snap out. I'm thinking of her again.

I look away, and the girl ended up kissing my cheek. "I....I need to go." And I stood up, and without looking back, I exited the room and made my way to the bar's exit.

As I walk on the street, I can feel the pain in my head, throbbing at my temples. I massage my temples and tried to walk steadily. I just wish that no one can see me in this state or the tabloid will be filled with my pictures.

"Shit!" I curse as I help myself to stand up. I kick the rock that causes me to fall down on the ground and mess my hair because of frustration. I'm frustrated because of Irene– because of her falling out of love and I can't do something about it.

"I wish I could move on easily. I wish I could forget her." I look at the sky that is filled with stars and smiled bitterly. I remember the day when we went out and stargazed. *sigh* I really need to forget her.

Suddenly a light appears from the sky. I put a hand above my eyes to see it clearly. My eyes follow the light until it hits the ground, not far from me. And me, being so curious, I make my way near it and look at it intently. I'm so dumbfounded when I saw a beautiful girl appeared from the light and my eyes widen when I saw her with wings. But her wings suddenly disappeared and now she's very visible to my eyes.

"Aish! This must be the effect of the alcohol." And I shake my head to stop this hallucination.

"Aish! So nice landing, Chorong-ah. Ugh!" I heard her say so I look at her and she's tidying up. Her eyes landed on mine and she flashed a genuine smile. "Oh, Junmyeon-ssi. At last, we meet. It's nice to meet you." And I was too stunned to say a word. "Sorry about my arrival. I didn't know that the head angel will drop me right in front of you. Solar is just so naughty."

"W-who a-a-are yo-you?" I ask. I'm not hallucinating. She's damn real.

"I'm Angel Chorong. I was sent from above to guide you. Please take care of me." And she flashed an angelic smile.

I think I'm going to pass out.