Chapter 6: The Closer They Get

'SUHO WITH THE MYSTERY GIRL'

'SUHO IS DATING THIS GIRL'

'SUHO WAS SEEN RIDING A BUS WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND'

'SUHO BROUGHT HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND TO THE PARK'

"AISH! Curse the media and all the people behind these articles!" I look at Junmyeon that is now pissed off and offer him the sliced fruits.

"Don't say that. It's not good to curse people." And I chew a slice of apple. He just look at me in disbelief and put a slice of pineapple in his mouth.

"You're now acting like an angel. Tsk!"

"Cause I truly am an angel. For your information, when you curse people something bad will really happen. And you'll get a punishment from us, angels."

"Whatever you say, angel." And I just laugh at his pissed-off face. Why does he looked more manly when he's pissed off? 😃

"Let me enlighten you. Because you cursed earlier, you'll trip down the moment you stood up from your chair." I show him a sweet smile and meet his glare.

'I'm not afraid of your glare, mister.'

"Thanks for warning me, sweet little angel, but I'm too careful to trip down. So, what's my schedule for today?" And he finished down the sliced fruits which made me pout. He seriously didn't save at least 3 slices for me. 😔

"Why'd you eat all of them?" He just laugh at me. And now he's on the mood to laugh at me? Hmp! "We'll go to school. No photoshoots, tapings, and whatsoever work you have. Midterm exam is approaching so we need to study. I already set a date for our study."

"That's easy. No need to set a date to study." He said so I kick his feet under the table. "Ouch!"

"Well, news flash. Your grades are low because you're too focused on your career. You need to work on it or else I'll ban you from using any gadgets and ask Victoria-unnie to cancel your upcoming shoots." I raise my brows to convince him that I'm dead serious and he just meet my stares with a cold look.

"And now you're acting like my mom."

"Yeah. 'Cause I'm worried about you and your education. Come on, dude. You also need to study. Don't focus too much on your career because someday your fame will just fade away or maybe someone will snatch it away from you. Education, meanwhile, cannot be ever taken away from you."

"Whatever, miss know-it-all." He said coldly. Is he angry with me? Just by thinking that he's angry with me brings heaviness to my heart.

'It's okay, Chorong. As if you're not used to his cold attitude.' I pat my chest to lessen the heaviness I felt when Junmyeon looked at me with a questioning look but later turned into a concern look.

"H-hey, are you okay?" He is about to stand up from his seat when I stop him.

"I'm totally okay. I just need to drink water and I can handle it." So I stood up and made my way to the fridge.

"What happened? Do you felt heaviness to your heart?" I opened the fridge and took a bottle of water. I nod as I open the bottle.

"Yeah. It's because you're angry with me. Angels really don't like the feeling when someone is angry with them." And I drink the water. It somehow calms me down.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't angry with you, okay? I just want to see your reaction upon seeing my expression. I didn't mean t—ouch!" And he trip down the moment he stood up from his seat. I laugh at his situation but ended up choking since I'm still drinking water. And now he's the one laughing at me.