Chapter 8: Something happened to her heart

'Chorong-ah, I heard that today is the last day of your exam. Can we hangout tomorrow? It's weekend though. - Minseok'

"Chorong-ah!" I heard Junmyeon called me and suddenly an arm was placed on my shoulder. "All the exams are just so easy. Thanks for helping me in our review. Let's hang out. My treat."

But I'm still staring on my phone, wanting to prove that I read the correct message.

'Omo! Minseok texted me. But I didn't remember giving him my phone number. Nevermind. And he wants to hangout with me. What to do? I simply can't hangout with him since I and Junmyeon are dating in the eyes of the public.'

"So Minseok texted you, huh? Is that why you're ignoring me now?" I snap on my thoughts and look at Junmyeon. I also turn off my phone and put it in my pocket.

"Huh? I'm sorry Junmyeon-ah. I'm just thinking of a way to reject his invitation."

"Then tell him that we're going to spend our weekend somewhere." I glare at him. "What? You don't want to spend some holiday? Away from the stressors?" He laughingly said.

"Are you sure about that? Because I don't want to lie again, oppa. Head angel will surely punish me." And just by thinking on how Solar will punish me scares me. You don't know what Solar is capable of.

"I'm so sure. Mom wants to see me so I'm going there and I'll bring you. And oh, she's excited about meeting you."

"Oh, jinjja? I'm so excited to meet her too. I'll tell her about your behavior in school. Hmp." He just laughs at me as he pinched the tip of my nose.

"Let's see if mom will going to believe you." And he playfully stuck his tongue out on me.

'Childish Junmyeon is real. Aish, jinjja.'

"Let's go and eat something. My brain was so overused that my stomach is totally hungry." And I just let him pull me since I'm also hungry.

***

"Oppa, are you awake?" I ask, half-shouting as I heard some footsteps upstairs.

"Yeah, good morning. What are you doing?" I hear his voice near the stairs so I look at his direction and saw him walking down. He looks sleepy. I smile at him.

"I'm preparing foods for our trip. And I also cooked something for your mom. Don't worry, I followed the recipes." He just smiles as he shakes his head in disbelief.

"Let me help you then." I just nod and he walks near me, placing the covers to the boxes. "Hmmm, these smell delicious. I hope they taste delicious too." He laughingly said so I glare at him.

"You're going to eat your words the moment you taste them."

"Well, I'm looking forward to that. Now, prepare yourself. We're going to leave in an hour." I tried to stop him from pushing me to the stairs but he's too strong.

"Yah! I'm still packing the fo—"

"I can finish it for you. Now go." I pouted as I ascended to the stairs.

After I took a bath and changed into a ripped skinny jeans matching it with a white cottony long sleeve, I look myself at the mirror while brushing my hair. I caught myself smiling so I smile more.

'I can't believe I'm going to meet his mom.' I put a hand to my chest and feel my heartbeat. I am happy. 'It's like I'm going to meet my own mom.'

"Chorong-ah, let's go. Our house on the province is a 5-hour drive. Let's leave before the traffic starts." I hear Junmyeon calls outside my room so I glance at the mirror and do an aegyo. Waahhh, I'm so kyeopta. 😄😊