Epilogue part 2: This Time

"Head angel, is there anything I can do to go back to earth? Truth to be told, I really want to be with him. I want to live again and spend my life with him."

Solar seriously looked at Chorong. "Only the Powerful One knows, Chorong. Do you really want to give up being a resident angel and just want to go back to earth?" Chorong slowly nodded her head.

"I also want to make Junmyeon happy. It breaks my heart to see him hurt. But if the deity wants me to stay here in heaven, can you do me a favor?"

"What is it, Chorong?"

"Can you take away all the memories he had with me? I want him to forget me so that he won't get hurt."

"Do you really want that to happen?"

"Yes, even if it hurts me. As long as he won't remember me at all. Like I really didn't exist in the first place."

"No! Chorong, no!" I immediately sat up and tried to catch my breath.

I got another dream again about Chorong, but I hate the dream this time. I don't want to forget her. She's the best thing that happened to me.

Suddenly my phone rang, and it's my alarm. I looked at the date and realized that it's been a week since Chorong left. For a week, I tried to reach out to her family but they're not always in their house.

I just want to tell them all about Chorong–that she came back from heaven to complete her mission, which is to make me happy. And yeah I'm happy to meet her again, my first love, but I didn't know that her earthly life depends on me.

"Aish! How am I going to contact them?" Cause truthfully I want to know where Chorong is buried. I want to visit her. "I'm gonna try it today. I hope I can meet Mr. Park today. *sigh* I really wonder what they're doing in the hospital." Is he sick? I hope not. Chorong would be sad if one of her family is sick.

*

I disappointedly sat on the grass. After hours of waiting for the Park, I left with a heavy heart as I noticed that they're still not in their house.

I took Chorong's letter from my pocket and opened it. I always bring it with me 'cause whenever I read this, it's like she's on my side. And I decided to read her letter again, right now. *sigh* Guess I miss her so bad.

To my dearest Junmyeon—my ever loving childhood best friend and my first love,

How are you feeling, my love? The moment you read this letter, I guess you decided to see your dad and I'm happy for that. I just hope that I'm still alive during your visit to your dad but I don't think I am. And I also hope that you'll be happy even if I'm gone.

Ugh! Seriously I'm out of words right now. I want to tell you everything I feel but it's too long. Well I hope I can tell this to you personally but I don't think I can do that anymore.

Chorong's POV (A day before the incident happen)

Well I hope I can tell this to you personally but I don't think I can do that anymore.

My eyes started to water when I remembered what Head Angel Solar to
ld me through dream.

"Chorong-ah." I slowly opened my eyes and I gasped when I realized that I'm in heaven.