Chapter 15: Relive the memories

"Chorong-ah, are you up? Breakfast is ready." I softly knocked on Chorong's room until the door opened. A smile made it's way on my lips as I looked at her just-woke-up face. So cute! "Good morning!" I cheerfully greeted. Well, I'm just excited for today's adventure.

"Good morning oppa." She answered back while yawning. "Why are you up so early? Do you have photoshoot? Today's Sunday, right?" I chuckled as I mess her hair.

"Aigoo." She just pouted and slap my hand that is on her head. "I don't have any schedule today and I don't feel staying here so let's have fun. Come on, sleepyhead."

"Arasso. I'll prepare myself fi—" She motioned to go back inside her room but I held her wrist and pulled her with me.

"The food can't wait. Just prepare after eating breakfast."

"Ish!" She stamp her feet but let me pull her. I assist her on sitting down on her chair which made her looked at me in confusion while I took my seat across hers.

"What?" I asked with a smile as I started putting food on her plate.

"You're weird today, oppa. What has gotten you, really?" I chuckled.

"Aniyo. I'm just in the mood today. I'm actually excited to do things that aren't on my schedule. I kinda miss having fun." I looked at her and flashed a sweet smile.

'I can't wait to play with my playmate again.'

"You're acting like a kid. Pffftt." She laughed in disbelief. "So, where do you want to go?"

*

"Woah! My eyes don't deceive me, right?" Chorong squealed as she run to the amusement park's entrance.

I just chuckled as I walked after her. Now she's acting like a kid.

I saw her staring at the rides so I stood beside her and stared at her face. She looks so happy and I'm glad to know it.

She turned to face me and her smile widens. So I smile back.

"Let's go." I held her hand and pulled her with me. "What do you want to ride first?"

"Hmmm. What about the carousel?" I chuckled at her answer. "Yah, oppa. Why are you laughing?"

"It's for the kids. Are you still a kid? Pfftt." She pouted and tried to get her hand out of my grip but I tightened my hold. "Arasso. But I'll just watch you, okay? I'm too old for carousel."

"Jinjja? You'll let me ride that?" I nod. "Kyaaahh. Let's go." And this time she's the one who pull me. I just shook my head in disbelief.

'It's nice to be back here and have fun.'

Holding her ticket, Chorong happily looked at me. "Eehhh, I can't wait for my turn. But are you sure you won't join me? It'll be fun though."

"Yah, Myeon-ah. Are you sure you won't ride the carousel? Come on! Don't be so killjoy."

"Yeah, just go ahead. I don't want to ride that fake horse." She ruffled my hair.

"Just tell me the truth. I won't laugh at you."

"What truth? Really, Rong-ah. I don't want to ride that thing."

"Arasso. Arasso. I know you're just afraid riding a horse." She burst out laughing so I glared at her.

"I'm not afra—"

"Oh! It's my turn. Myeon-ah, annyeong." And she gave me a teasing look before she went inside the carousel.