Chapter 4: Jealousy is in the air

"Chorong, are you done?" I knock on her room and it takes her a minute to answer me. What is she doing? Tsk.

"I'm still answering our homework. What can I do for you?" I hear her say as she opens the door. I was so shock to see her face with messy hair and eye bags. But she still looks nice and pretty with her innocent features.

"Noona called and told me to be in the studio before 9 am because the photoshoot has been moved today. So you need to get ready." She looks at me confusingly while yawning at the same time. Somehow I find her cute.

"Do I really need to go with you? I have a lot of things to do." She points her fingers on the study table where books and papers are laid down.

"Yes, I need you there 'cause Irene will be there. Anyways, go and prepare yourself. I'll just prepare the breakfast."

"Arasso." And she closes the door. I made my way to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast for us since I'm done taking a bath. All I need to do after eating is to change my outfit.

After putting the foods on the table, I look at the stairs and about to call her when I saw her figure walking down. She's just looking at her steps so I studied her for awhile. She's wearing ripped jeans and a simple white upper long-sleeved shirt.

Suddenly our eyes met so I simply look away, pretending to set up the table

"Oh, good thing you're done. Let's eat."

"Sure! I will really eat 'cause I'm so hungry." I can feel her smile even though I'm not looking at her. I just wish that she'll like the dishes.

Just as we started eating, I secretly glance at her and was shock to see her looking at me in a questioning look. "What? Do you have something to say?"

"Well, I was hoping if I could have a comfortable place to stay there in the studio. I kind of want to make our assignments so that we can pass it before the deadline."

"Don't worry, I'll tell noona to place a table and a chair for you in the studio."

"Thanks."

And silence surrounds us. But it's okay, it's not an awkward atmosphere thou.

"Uhm, can I ask you something?" I hear her tiny voice again so I look at her and nodded. "Why did you act yesterday like you want Irene to stay away from us? Yesterday was a sign that she still has feelings for you. What will you do if she'll go away?"

And I was dumbfounded. Yeah, I also asked myself why did I behave like that. And I don't know why.

After eating our breakfast, I went back to my room and change my outfit. I look at the mirror to do my hair when I remember the exact words I said to Irene.

"Just go away, Irene. I want a peaceful relationship with this beautiful girl beside me so please stop destroying our relationship."

"Aish!" And I mess my hair up. Why did I even said those harsh words to her? What if she'll really stay away from us? From me?