Chapter 5: Living in Different Worlds

"That's a wrap. Congratulations on you, two. You both have chemistry. I love how you pose in front of the camera. Keep it up, lovers in Korea." A smile spread on my face as I hear those words from the professional photographer.

It simply means we did a very good job that it didn't take us 3 or more hours to pose in front of the camera.

"And oh, your girlfriend is so natural. I like her. Next time, please bring her with you so that I can take her as a model. If it's okay with you, Suho." I glance at Chorong and notice her face turns red.

"Kamsahamnida." She shyly said and made a bow. I just chuckled at her behavior. So she's shy now. Is it because of the compliment? Haha.

"It's okay for me, Mr. Kim but I also need to talk it with her. Her decision is the most important thing here."

"Of course. Just tell me. I'm open for her decision. But it'll be better if she'll approve. I can see that she'll be a successful model in the future."

"If she'll agree, can I also be her partner, Mr. Kim?" I glare at Minseok as he said those with a smile while looking at Chorong. I swear, I want to get rid of his smile. Tsk!

"Only if her boyfriend agree to your idea. But I guess he won't agree with that." Mr. Kim laughingly said and I look at him with a questioning look.

'Am I that obvious? Well yeah, I won't allow that idea. People knew that we are dating. Psh!'

"Well, if that's the case, I can be the third wheel. Or the theme could be a love triangle. That'll be great." He laughingly said so I laughed with him even though I want to punch him on the face to let him know that it will never happen.

'Bounder. Tsk!'

"Let's just see if that happens. My girlfriend and I will still need to talk about that." And I put my arm on Chorong's shoulder and pull her closer. "Right, love?" I flash a sweet smile but there's a hidden meaning with my smile: JUST NOD, CHORONG.

"Y-yeah. I still need to think about it since I'm not really that comfortable in front of the camera." I nodded to agree with her but stopped when I hear Irene's voice.

"Psh! Really? You seem enjoyed the photoshoot earlier." I turn to look at her and when our eyes met she rolled her eyes. I smirk and look at Chorong.

"We did a good job, love. Let's have date to celebrate!" I said it loud for the others to hear, especially Irene. Others just laugh at me and others congratulate us for doing a good job.

"But before that, you need to change." I nodded at Victoria-unnie.

"I'll meet you at the lounge, okay?"

"Okay, oppa." She flashes a tired-looking but a genuine smile so I mess her hair and immediately run my way to my dressing room. "Aish! Next time you mess my hair, I'm going to cut your hands!" I hear her shout with her tiny voice so I look back at her and let out my tongue. Now I'm childish and it's all her fault. Hahah.

*

"Can I be your friend?" I hear Minseok's voice so I fasten my pace as I walk to the lounge.

"Of course. You're Junmyeon's cousin so you can be my friend."

"So, does that mean we can go out? I mean, we can go out as friends. Hang out. To get to know more each other."

'That's it!'

I grab Chorong's hand and stood in front of her. "Thanks for accompanying my girlfriend but we need to go. See you when I see you, bro." And I pull Chorong along with me, not waiting for Minseok to say a word.