Chapter 1: Guardian Angel to the Rescue

I was having my good sleep when a ray of sunlight hits me on the face so I slowly open my eyes

I was having my good sleep when a ray of sunlight hits me on the face so I slowly open my eyes. I sigh in relief when I realize I'm in my room. How did I get here? But never mind that, the important thing is I got home safe last night. But I really don't remember how.

"Good morning." A sleepy voice entered my ears and I was so shock to see a lady inside my room.

She's innocently staring st me while sitting beside my bed, as I study her.

"Do I have something on my face?" She innocently asks and now I remember her from last night. I thought it was just a dream. "Ouch!" And she put her hand on her forehead where I flicked her.

"Tsk! What are you doing here in my room?" I ask her, half-shouting and I saw her pouting.

"I was just helping you to go to bed. I never knew that I fall asleep after taking care of you. Anyways, don't you have to go to school? It's almost 10 in the morning, you'll be late." She ask and all I did as a response is to look at her with questioning look.

'How did she knew my schedule?'

"I'm your guardian angel, remember? I got to know your schedule." She flashed an angelic smile, stood up, and made her way to the door. "After preparing for school, you go down immediately. I'll be cooking breakfast." And she went out.

"Is this for real? Ugh!" And I made my way to the bathroom. I still can't believe that I got a guardian angel in instant.

After taking a bath and getting ready for school, I took a last glance at my reflection in front of the mirror and fake a smile.

Another day to pretend that I'm totally happy. *sigh*

"Breakfast is ready!" I heard her shouting downstairs so I made my way downstairs and was shocked to see her. Her face and clothes are full of flour. Something got my attention so I looked on the table. There lie half-cooked and overcooked foods. I looked at Chorong again in disbelief.

"You can cook, huh? Tsk!" And she flashed a smile while forming her hand to a peace sign. "You're just messing up here. Sit down. I'll cook."

"Can I at least assist you?" I shot her a glare so she pouted. "I really want to learn how to cook."

"I can't teach you how to cook since I also don't know how. I'm just dependent on instant foods."

"Huh? Then why will you cook? I really don't get it." I ignore her and prepared the ingredients.

After a minute or two, I sat down in front of the dining table, putting down the ramen on it.

"Let's eat." She just nodded and we started eating. I noticed that she's eating a lot so I stared at her.

'My. Angels are big eater, huh?'

"Woohh! Daebak! This is so delicious." She murmured.

Don't angels eat foods in heaven? Her reaction is just so priceless.