Chapter 12: Fast Heartbeats

"Aish! Where am I going to buy his coffee? I'm not familiar with this place." I murmured as I walked outside the studio. "Right! I'm gonna search some coffee shop around." I fished my phone on my pocket and unlocked it, giving me a view of my picture with Junmyeon oppa on the screen.

" I fished my phone on my pocket and unlocked it, giving me a view of my picture with Junmyeon oppa on the screen

I scratch my neck as I feel myself blushing. I just realized that I have his phone and mine is in my bag at the studio.

"BEST COFFEE SHOP IN CHEONGWON" I typed in the search box and there are many coffee shops appeared so I clicked the first one. I followed the direction showed on the phone's screen until I was in front of a crossroad so I walked near the pedestrian lane, waiting for our turn to go.

I smiled as I stare at the traffic light. I'm just happy that I managed to walk here all by myself. I'll tell Junmyeon about this.

"Oh! It's a go." I murmured as I saw the light turned to green. I started walking on the lane and looked around me, seeing others walking with me, when my eyes landed on a particular place and my eyes widen. I can feel myself trembling as a memory played in my mind.

We were just talking while crossing the road when I noticed a car that is coming on our way—no, it's going to Mrs. Kim so I push them both to avoid the car and before I can react, the car hits me.

"CHORONG-AH!" I heard Mrs. Kim and Myeon's voice shouting my name. I tried to look at them but my eyes are too heavy for me to open.

"Open your eyes. Please don't lose consciousness. Stay awake, arasso?" I smiled as I sense the concern on Myeon's voice. "Omma, please call an ambulance. Ppal li."

"Myeon-ah." I called him and tried to open my eyes. I saw his worried face before my eyelids lose strength.

"Ne, Rong-ah." I felt his hand gently rubbing my face.

"Please tell appa and dongsaeng that I love them. I really, really love them."

"You can tell it to them yourself, Chorong-ah." I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder. "Just please stay awake. Don't you dare lose your consciousness." I chuckled as I sense the seriousness in his voice.

"I can't take it anymore. I'm so sleepy." I tried to remember appa and dongsaeng's face and smile bitterly. So that was the last time I get to see them?

"No! No! Don't say that. Please, Chorong-ah, stay with me. Just stay with me, arra?" I flash a sad smile and touch Myeon's face as tears run down his face.

"I'll be back. Don't worry I'll be back. Just stop crying, okay? You will look uglier. I'll just go to sleep 'cause I'm so sleepy." And I drop my hand to the ground.

'Just tell them that I love them.' I tried to say but to no avail, I can't. I'm starting to feel weak.

"They're on their way. Please talk to Chorong. Please don't let her sleep, Myeon-ah." I hear his mom's crying voice. I want to wipe her tears too.