Chapter 14: Finally found you

"Uhmm...oppa. Are you familiar in this place?" Chorong suddenly asked as we crossed the street.

I secretly glanced at her and noticed her cute and innocent face expression as she waited for my answer.

"Hmmm. Mom and I lived here before we moved out." And I looked away, focusing my eyes on the path. But suddenly an image of somewhat accident flashed in my mind.

I stopped at my track as I tried to focus on the image, waiting for it to get clear but everything is blurry. I can't identify who's that person lying on the ground while the other one is embracing him/her. And there are people surrounding them.

'What is this?' I shook my head to remove the image from my head but my head just hurt.

"Myeon-ah, gwaenchana?"

I groan in pain when I felt a terrible headache. What is happening, really? And whose voice is that?

"Myeon-ah. Please tell appa and dongsaeng that I love them. I really, really love them."

And I heard the same voice. It sounds familiar though.

"Then, do you remember any Park family here? Perhaps a neighbor?" I heard Chorong asked that made me snap out of my thoughts. I looked at her and surprisingly the image in my head disappeared.

'Park family? Hmm.'

"Annyeonghaseyo. We are the Park family and we're your new neighbor. Please take care of us."

I remembered it. I remembered opening our front door since someone knocked and an old man with two children stood in front of us saying that they are our new neighbor.

"Yeah. We have a neighbor with a family name of Park." But I can't remember their faces.

"Jinjja? Then can you lead me to their house?" Chorong said with excitement. I just stared at her and nodded.

"Well, why are you trying to see this Park family? Do you know them?" I asked that made her stopped from her track. I curiously waited for her answer.

"Uhm..."

"Are they part of your mission?" She looked at me with wide eyes.

"O-oppa, i-it's no—" she stutteringly said so I dismissed her.

"Nevermind. Let's go find their house." And I walked away, leaving her. I don't know why but I felt sad knowing that she's here for another mission.

*

"Here we are." Chorong and I looked at the house in front. Suddenly I felt somehow familiar with this house.

"O-oh? O-kay. Let's uhmm go now, oppa." She seems nervous. I ignored her and pressed the doorbell, which caused her to shriek. "Yah! Why did you do that?"

"Aren't you looking for them?"

Suddenly the gate opened and a familiar face appeared in front of us.

"Oh! Junmyeon-hyung?" The boy asked and I looked at him with confusion. "Appa! Junmyeon-hyung is here!"

After a while, a man in his 60's appeared and stood beside the boy.