The Good, The Bad, And Im In The Middle

As me as Alex are just blowing off time until I'm asked to come home witch I kinda hope it's not soon . " When do your parents want you home ?" Alex ask me " I don't really know they woul-" I get interrupted by my phone going off  , I look at Alex warily and grab my phone and read the message " :hey Brooklyn! do you want to come over for a bit I already called your parents -Amber my best friend :) :
I text her back :sure I'll be there soon!"
I look over at Alex  and he was leaning towards me reading me messages ! I push him away " nosy ! "  he looks at me and laughs " fine I'll take you to Ambers. " I can walk Alex " I look over at him " I know you can walk but why would you want to when you have me to talk to princess " I groan and roll my eyes at him . The ride to Ambers felt like forever but here I am getting out of Alex's. Car. "Asta le 'vesta Princess  "  I look back at him and close the car door and walk away with no response . I walk up to the door and open it to find Amber reaching for the door knob , when the door opens we both laugh and I walk inside .

"So what's with jerk face dropping you off" Amber says while she crosses her arms  " it's a long story too long " I roll my eyes at her " hey I have time sit down and tell me !" So I agree and sit down and  tell her everything ,leaving out my parents about 20 minuets later she has a shocked yet amused expression " ooooh Brooklyn's dating Alex!"" I slap her  arm "" I am not I hate him he is probaly only talking to me so he thinks I will sleep with him "" Amber rolls her eyes at me "" your stuck in the middle between the good an the bad "" she laughs at me . "" bye Amber! "" I say as I walk slowly back inside my own house   Shortly after I told her the story about everything I had to leave , so she dropped me off at my house and she  left  . I walk inside  and slowly close the door noticing that it's oddly quiet an the lights are off in the mid afternoon . I look around and hear a smash of glass  and I feel a sharp pain in the back I my head and I turn around to see my parents standing beside  me  I look at them before everything goes black .
----------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading this ! Chapter ! :) I will upload another chapter later  today! :) '
Is kinda short