I hate Your Stupid Tricks But I Think I Like You

Thank you all SO MUCH ! FOR 4K! YOU ARE AMAZING!
sorry I didn't update on time I have gotten busy !
Enjoy!
______________________________________________________________________

Alex's POV:

I laugh at Brooklyn's smart remark she just had to make '' let's go to the mall and mess around " Noah smirks .
Of course. I would agree " I'm down with that " I nod and Jayden does too and Zack agrees . " you guys coming ?" I ask Brooklyn and Amber

"yeah we will go but you guys can go out we will come in a minute " Amber nods " ok " I say as me , Jayden , Noah and Zack walk out the door and we get in separate cars .

Noah and Zack in Noah's Volvo and me and Jayden in my Mustang .

Brooklyn and Amber run out and get in my car , I'm not going to lie Brooklyn looks pretty hot with or without makeup . Dang. What am I thinking ?!

We arrive at the mall and we all get out and walk towards the doors 
" so we going to mug some old people?"

Noah ask and we all laugh " Noah I wouldn't even flinch if you tried to mug me " Jayden laughs .

Noah pouts and crosses his arms " baby " Zack laughs and we all walk inside and sit down on a bench guys on one side and Brooklyn and Amber on the other side.
" do douche and his sidekicks what do you want to do ?"

Brooklyn ask us , I love her nick names she makes , douche ? That's actually funny .

" I dare Zack to shout he us on his period " Jayden laughs " dude no way !" Zack shouts
" I'll give you five bucks " " deal " Zack stands up " I'M ON MY PERIOD !"

Zack clears his throat and sits down " give it " Jayden looks at him and laughs " I don't actually have any"

" WHAT?!" Zack shouts as we are all laughing . " that's enough Zack " I laugh ,
He crosses his arms and huffs "fine "

" I dare Brooklyn to scream I'm batman from the stairs "  I dare her .

" Deal " Brooklyn says as she runs towards the stairs , she is beautiful with her hair going down her back .

" I'M BATMAN!" Brooklyn. Runs back to us and sits down.
Her blue  eyes sparkle with amusement .

Oh . No . I think I like Brooklyn Nichole .
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you all for 4K reads I'm truly sorry for not updating when I said I was I got supper busy with my school work you guys should understand . Thank you ALL SO MUCH FOR READING 4K !