Loving Counts As Living

Brooklyns POV-

Ugh home finally after a long night of confusing heart feelings and a drunk Amber I vans,eep in my now clean house . With absolutely no Jayden ,Noah , Zack or Ale-
"hey princess " huskily as Alex wraps his arms around me . I jumped at least ten feet high no joke .  " Alex what th f-ck how did you get in my room ?"  Alex chuckled huskily and d-mn did it sound good on him . " well princess I walked right in as you were talking to yourself ." He smirked.
" I WAS NOT!"  Alex laughed at my little out burst " yes babe you did ." I chuckled and shaked my head  .idiot . I said in my mind and sits on the end of my very comfortable bed . Its so good to be back at my house it feels like forever since I've been here to be honest with myself  . Parties and drunk Ambers are not a choice of mine to agree with . I lay back on my bed with my closed letting Alex roam around my room questioning all my pictures of me before I hit puberty . I. Hate. Those. Pictures .

I close my eyes letting my mind drift .

A few minutes pass and I gasp quietly as Alex is hovering over me and is kissing me . I can feel his hands going up my shirt gently and I'm scared to be hurt but my mind wont let me focus .
Alex's slightly pulls back and takes off my shirt and takes off his and leans back down and kisses down my chest very gently and kisses trailing down my stomach . My hands roam his body as I take in his embrace I feel dizzy everything is going so fast . Am I ready ? I'm scared  . Alex trails down my sides with his hands as he kisses down my stomach ''stop worrying princess....'' Alex says huskily and distracted .

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Alex's POV 

I wake up next to Brooklyn as I try to remember the events of last night .

I look over at her peaceful state she looks so beautiful I would never want to hurt or leave her in my entire life . I love her .....................