Love ?

So I have been at this party for about 2 hours outside . I'm kind of just lost in my thoughts when a guy wraps his arms around my waist and starts kissing my neck .
I am panicking help ! I try squirming and kicking him and it's not working .

He forcefully pushed me against the hard wall and his hands started roaming my body .  I felt sick .  I shouted and screamed , but he took one of his hands and covered  my mouth to keep me silent .

"HELP!" I shouted muffled from his hand .

"Oh shut up Brooklyn , your going to love this "princess" "

The creep from my school in the halls !
Oh my god !

I continued to scream the best I could and squirmed .

I felt relief when this creep got pulled off of me by the collar of his shirt .
I didn't see the guy who did it but I just slid down the wall and cried . I was scared ,this is why I don't go to parties . I knew something  was going to go wrong !

" You ever lay f*cking hand ! On her ever again your dead ! "  I heard a familiar voice shout at the guy who was .... you know .

I look up and see Alex beating the crap out of him .

" I'm sorry ,I'm sorry !!" The guy would shout .  " what's your f*cking name !" Alex shouted fiercely .

" My name is Max ! It's Max !"  He shouted while blocking his face with his arms .

Alex kept at it and left Max on the ground knocked out . He walked over to me and kneeled in front of me and took my hands gently .

" Brooklyn I'm so sorry .. "

I shake my head , this is his fault he forced me to come "it would be fun" he said . Wrong . Wrong . Wrong ,wrong wrong !

" this is your fault ! You told me to come ! " I look at him .

Alex expression changes to a look of guilt . " please Brooklyn , I'm so so sorry ".

I look at him " I don't think you can do anything by this point . Haven't you done enough ."

----------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading !
I will be updating more frequently from now on ! And I am working on a second book !
This Book I plan to finish around 40-45 chapters! You guys have amazed me ! So much !