Broken Things Are Meant To Be Fixed

Alex's POV :

Broken . She looked broken , as if she was on her last hold on hope and it just disappeared like that ..... and it was my fault . All my fault .

She looked at me angry . And said it was my fault . I forced her here .... and I did , I feel so bad and guilty I just want to hold her close and tell her it's ok .

" I know it's all my fault and I'm the biggest piece of sh*t you'll ever see."
I said as I hold her hands gently in mine .

She looks at me broken " how can you say that . You haven't been through what I have been through ..." 

I sit beside her and wrap one of my arms gently around her .

" no ...no I haven't but we all have bad past Brooklyn . And you have made mine so much better " I say gently  and rub circles on her lower back .

She look at me and her eyes have a spark of hope . I can see it there .

" I can make you happy ?"  She ask lowly

Yes , Brooklyn you have no idea I love everything about you. I'm just a stubborn jerk who is to afraid to be rejected truthfully .

I look at her  " yes , you have no idea how much Brooklyn and I never want you hurt ever again " 

She look up at me and I wipe her tears gently " it will be ok , I promise Brook ."

She smiles slightly " why are you helping me , I'm just broken and useless ..."

I smile at her " and broken things are meant to be fixed ." I lean down to her, our faces just inches apart . What am I  doing . You don't love her .

Yes I love her . I do . My thoughts are just horrible .

Brooklyn smiles and lean to me  , I smile and take my hand and cup her cheek gently and kiss her .

" you make me happy too " Brooklyn mumbles through our kiss and I smile and pull her closer to me .

Just as we were getting closer I hear a loud crash from near my car . Oh no .

We pull back gently and I stand up and look at Brooklyn blushing and hold her hands and pull her up gently  and she smiles at me .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading !  I will be finishing this book up soon !
But don't worry ! I can assure you this will not be the only book , there will be another book , I am not ready to get rid of these characters  just yet !