You Were Totally Joking Right ?

Brooklyn's POV:

So here we are at Wendy's eating frosty's  with French fries because that's the best thing ever . Alex sits in front of me and the guys slide in beside him in the red and black booth with the dark oak wood table.
'' so Brooklyn just a curios question from earlier ?''  I look up at Noah who just asked me a question '' um sure go ahead '' I nod 
'' I don't want to sound rude but what happened to you ?'' He says lowly

'' what do you mean Noah ?...'' i'm not stupid I know exactly what he is talking about .. the bruises from my abuse .
'' the bruises on your face from earlier before you covered them up ?'' Noah says calmly , Alex looks at Noah  and then me '' you don't have to answer that if you don't want too princess'' .
Noah looks back and forth between me and Alex , I nod '' Noah , I was abused by my parents ... found out when he moved in the house next to mine and he helped me ..'' I say lowly while looking at my hands on my lap.

I can hear Noah take a sharp intake of breathe '' Brooklyn i'm sorry I always have seen you around but I never would have thought that ...''
I nod '' it's okay Noah i'm fine now everything's okay '' I say to him lowly but I think I was telling myself that and hoping every thing stays this way. I can hear Zack and Alex say something to each other quietly
Amber text me even though she is sitting right beside me .

I look up and grab my phone off the table and read her message :Amber BFF:  Hey are you okay I know you don't like talking about it ..  :
I glance over at her and message her back  : Yes I'm fine Amber , how are you and Justin doing ? ;) :  I just totally meant to change the subject . I look over at Amber and see her blushing like crazy Alex laughs and looks at Amber '' you okay your face is bright red ?'' Noah and Zack laugh  '' shut up I'm fine '' Amber glares at them and looks back down at her phone and starts typing me back .

My phone vibrates and I open her message and read :Amber BFF: Umm :) ;) ;) were doing very great ;) if you know what I mean .. It was a late nig-:   I  stop reading and look at Amber with wide eyes.

'' Amber you didn't !'' Amber blushes and looks at me '' oh yes I did '' I laugh  '' you just started dating ! '' Amber laughs '' well things escalated quickly '' she laughs and grabs my trash and hers and gets up to throw it  away. '' hey we will wait in the car '' Noah says  '' okay man we will be there in a minuet '' Alex nods as Zack, Noah and Jayden walks outside to the car . I loom up at Alex '' you were joking about .. you know the date thing right ?''

Alex smirks at me '' oh princess I wasn't joking your going on a date with me ''  I cant believe I ACTUALLY TOLD HIM YES ! I sigh and Amber walks back and we all agree to start to head back to Alex's .

The ride to Alex's house was fast , his mom wasn't going to be home for a couple of days she is out of town for some work things and since today's Friday that means tomorrow is  that stupid party I agreed to go to .
Amber and i run upstairs to the guest bedroom , we are totally talking about her and Justin , the boys are staying down stairs probably planning more ways to ruin our lives . I  laugh lowly  at my own thought  .

Amber sits on the bed with her legs crossed and I sit down in front of her '' I need to know what happened Amber !'' I laugh at her  Amber laughs '' well this is how its started off ..''

I smile at her and think about how happy she is with Justin and think about that stupid date with Alex ...... maybe it's not that stupid ... I smile at myself .

It's going to be a long night .