Hide And Seek Is For Little Kids

So here we are sitting at Starbucks in the mall after Amber drug me everywhere I swear this girl study's the mall more than school. '' can we leave now '' I groan  I want to leave because I hate the mall but my head is killing me . '' yeah lets go its 4":30 ''  I look at her '' WHAT?!'' we have been in here that long ugh!'' I yell at her, she was the one mostly shopping I just got a few shirts and pants , she got the whole mall .'' Thought you knew Brook"  I roll my eyes '' Alex took my phone " she sighs and we  start walking out of the mall when Ambers phone goes off '' who was that Amber ?''    she looks at me and we continue walking '' it was Alex asking me if you were okay''  I roll my eyes '' like he cares ''   Amber smacks me on my arm and I cant help but flinch  , still not use to it yet '' he does too care '' we made it outside and we put the bags in the back of her car and climb in . i close the door and lean my head back on the headrest ,Amber gets in and starts the car'' are you OK Brooklyn?'' I wave her off saying I'm fine  and she shrugs and starts driving towards Alex house. " im coming in with you Brook'' I look at her '' okay'' me and her get out of the car , and I try not to look over at my house ,as Amber knocks on the door and Alex opens it smiling at both of us '' welcome back ladies '' Amber and I both roll our eyes and walk in past him . I walk over to the table and sit down and  Amber sits beside me '' Alex give the girl her phone'' Amber tells Alex  , Alex rolls his eyes '' ill give it to you but if your parents message you your going to tell me what it says .''  I nod and he tosses me my phone ,Alex leans against the wall '' so there's a party Monday night ''  Amber smiles '' I'm going !''  then they both turn towards me '' Amber don't drink so much remember last time , and I don't know I've never been to one''  I lied  my parents would always throw them I remember those exact nights, the alcohol , the abuse ,.... then my thoughts are interrupted. Alex smirks at me '' then your going whether you like it or not '' and then  Amber  chimes in '' I didn't drink that much'' she mumbles  , i sigh  I  really don't want to go my well, party experience hasn't been great  ''  don't make me go ! ''  '' no your going princess '' Alex smiles at me and then laughs , jerk . Amber laughs  and then my phone goes off , everybody turns and looks at me  I grab my phone and turn it on  : Hey sunshine you should give me a chance ;): - from unknown number .   I roll my eyes  '' who is it!?'' Amber and Alex say at the same time  I look at Amber '' that weird guy from my locker got my number ''  Amber rolls her eyes '' oh my god he such a pervert ! And stalker ''  I laugh and agree  then Alex looks at me '' who is he ?'' I shrug my shoulders '' I don't know ''  he looks like he is deep in thought when  Amber screams out we should play hide n seek  '' That's for little kids Amber '' Alex tells her  . Amber points to me '' she in the queen of hide n seek '' '' I am not i just know where to hide '' Alex looks over at me with a smug grin '' she cant be the queen of hide n seek if I'm the king '' he narrows his eyes at me '' Challenge accepted  douche''

And then we are off Alex had to be it  ha sucks to be him . Me and Amber went our separate ways she ran towards the kitchen and I ran upstairs careful to avoid stepping on Alex , I stop in the middle if the hallway and look for the best hiding spot, then I see it the closet perfect i ran into the guest bedroom that i slept in and went inside the closet and closed the door . then i hear Amber shout '' I GOT FOUND !'' then i hear Alex run up the stairs and walk into his room , pfft like i would ever hide in there . '' UGH where are you !'' Alex shouts  , I punch the closet door to give him a hint  and I hear him walk in the room  , i can see his feet at the bottom of the door when '' I found you !''  and he opens the doors and i burst out laughing and i can hear Amber laugh from down stairs , Alex grabs both of my wrist and pulls me up '' Amber you count !'' he shouts  then he whispers to me '' I'm the king of hide and seek '' I roll my eyes and knee him in the stomach '' not a chance '' and I run to find a hiding place , i run down stairs into the kitchen and look around frantically  when Alex runs past me and hides in a bottom cabinet. I look around then run inside there pantry and hide underneath the shelf's.

Me and Alex are still hiding and its been 6 minuets '' GUYS ! i give up come out!'' neither of us dare come out and loose our tittles of hide and seek  ,and then we hear the front door open '' oh hello Amber ''  ''hello Mrs.Sharp''  '' you can call me Kristine''   . Oh its Kristine   Amber tells her we are playing hide and seek  and Kristine laughs  and then there's silence '' I found you Alex!'' '' That's not fair she cant tell you were I'm hiding!''  '' shout you lost and give up your tittle unless you can find  Brooklyn !''  I know Alex is smiling '' Challenge accepted Amber ''  so now Amber and Alex are both looking for me .

Its been about 4 minutes and Amber shouts she gives up and Alex lets out a frustrated sigh '' I give up!''  I laugh loudly and get out from under the shelves and walk into the living room '' HOW ?!'' Amber shouts i shrug my shoulders ''  Now Alex say I'm the queen of hide n seek ! I won!''  Alex smirks at me '' never you will always be a princess " and he laughs  I get frustrated and lunge at him and me and him fall to the floor " give me the tittles i won jerk!'' I say as I'm holding him to the floor and Amber is laughing '' never!'' he shouts at me and flips over pushing  me off him  he laughs and stands up '' tell me i won!'' i laugh and stand up  Alex laughs 
'' fine ,fine  you won princess good job " he says like I'm a little kid  i cross my arms  Amber leaves because its getting late and her parents wanted her home '' you kids need to go to bed before i come down there!'' Kristine yells  me and Alex race each other up the stairs  and he pushes me behind him and he runs to his room and i run to the guest bedroom i sit down on the bed and my phone goes off : I did a good job at playing cupid ;): its from Amber i roll my eyes and lay down on the bed reading old messages  from me and Amber  .  Until I get so tired i fall asleep .