Home Finally !..Well Alex's House

Brooklyn's POV: 

 Amber and I continue laughing until Alex had to butt in '' what are you both laughing about? It sound like a clown is dying back there'' he chuckles  '' We are talking about when I shoved an ice cream cone on Brooklyn's head and called her a unicorn in front of her crush '' 

Amber burst out laughing when she finishes her sentence , I cross my arms '' it's not funny he wouldn't even look at me the whole year!'' Alex starts laughing like a lunatic '' did s-she r-really do that !'' he struggles to talk in between his laughing  I glare at him '' yes she actually did do it!''  I grumble .

Alex gets back to actually breathing again and parks in his drive way '' we are here '' he says as he gets out of the car and walks towards his huge white  house . I always liked this house I just always thought it was beautiful.

Me and Amber climb out of the car and follow Alex into his house '' i'm going to change'' I say lowly , I haven't  changed since my parents.... hit me and got arrested '' okay '' Alex and Amber say together . I shouldn't leave Amber and Alex in the same room together , oh well lets hope they don't burn this house down .

I run into the guest bedroom and shut and lock the door . I grab my one bag from beside the bed and start rummaging through it for clothes that I feel like wearing , I pull out some dark blue skinny jeans and an ACDC shirt .  I change into them and put on my black converses , I walk to the bathroom and take in my reflection on the mirror . 

My jaw in bruised , badly and my hair is in tangles , I brush out my hair and put it in a low pony tail and then I walk back to the guest bedroom I'm staying in and put concealer and other needed supplies over the bruise.

" okay you can't see it now '' I say to myself as I walk down the stairs to here yelling . Amber can't let Alex have a brake can she ? I laugh and walk down the stairs to see Alex and Amber on the floor , Alex is on one side of the room and Amber is on the other side.

 '' what are you guys yelling about?!''  they stop yelling and then look at me , they both start yelling things at me '' STOP! One at a time ! ''Alex you first'' they both glare at each other then Alex turns his beautiful  green eyes toward me

 '' she is calling me a princess !''  oh my God really ?  This is so childish   '' but he called me a frog !'' Amber shouts . I shake my head '' okay just apologize to each other ''

'' NO!''  They both say together , I glare at both of them '' sorry'' both of them mumble to each other , they both stand up and look at me .

'' Are you guys done being childish?  I ask them while crossing my arms. '' we are not childish '' Alex says  as he looks at me from my head to my feet 

''hey my eyes are up here Alex'' I say sarcastically , he looks at me and smirks '' I wasn't looking at your eyes '' Amber slaps his arm '' pervert '' I nod my head and agree.  

As Alex runs upstairs to change Amber changes with some extra clothes I had . 

________________________________________________________________________________-------------------------------_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________                   

Hey thanks so much for reading this chapter and thank you all for so many reads ! You guys are amazing ! thank you for reading this chapter !
Hope you like ! :)