Wake Up Sleeping Beauty

Brooklyn's POV:

I wake up in the hospital bed and ill i can feel is the pain .Ugh why does it hurt so much ?!

I sit up slowly and look around the small hospital room, I can see pillows all over the floor and Alex and Amber sleeping on the opposite sides of the room . The pillow fight Alex always causes I guess they both lost I laugh lowly to myself , but then stop because of the pain .

Is it true am I actually free from my parents or is this some cruel nightmare that i'm going to wake up from ? No its not a nightmare you shouldn't feel pain in any sort of dream .... I think.

I look up to see the doctor walk in '' Good morning Brooklyn , how are you feeling?'' he ask me as he walks to the side of my bed probably reading charts or something '' i could feel allot better, it just hurts ... allot '' I manage to choke out '' yes it most likely will hurt for next next few days , we will give you something for the pain '' . He inserts something into my IV I couldn't see what it was but right now I don't care i can feel the pain going away.

'' There Brooklyn that should help with your pain '' The doctor turns and faces me '' I will come back shortly to check up on everything '' I nod and watch him walk out the door .

I can feel all the pain going away with whatever that as he gave me , its a miracle , well it feels like one anyway , I look down at my best friend and well the devil himself.

I reach behind me and grab a pillow ,I clutch it in my hands and chuck it at Amber '' what was that for ?!' she groans while i'm sitting here laughing at her . She stands up off the floor and walks over to my bedside '' oh my god your awake!' she grabs my hand and smiles at me '' yes Amber i'm awake , seems like you and Alex had a pillow fight last night , huh?'' Amber laughs '' yes don't ever leave me with him again he is soooo annoying''

I hear shuffling from the floor and then Alex stands up '' hey I heard that ! '' he crosses him arms and then pouts '' why are you so mean to me?'' I cant help but laugh at Alex why is he acting like a child? '' because your Satan !'' Alex gasp and then puts his hands on his chest over his heart '' hurtful!'' Amber and I both laugh at Alex . '' how are you feeling princess or shall I call you sleeping beauty ?'' I roll my eyes at him .

'' shut up Alex '' Alex laughs and I can see a hint of humor in his green eyes , oh gosh he is going to make today a challenge.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey i would like to thank you all once again for reading another one of my chapters !

oh and one of my friends thatgirl74237 has a book she is writing you should check it out on her page!

Thanks again for allot of readers and votes I apreaciate everyone who has been reading!