Chapter 10 - "I'll stay here,"

I've returned !!! It's not like i've been gone for that long ;)

Philisnotonfire5. I can't even!! It was waay too cute! They grow up so fast! Awwwww :3

WARNING : This chapter will have some smut in it!!!!! (sorry not sorry!)
On with the story(i'm trying to make it more interesting because i feel like my stories are getting sooo boring)...

Dan's POV

After a few more minutes of silence, we finally decided to go home. It wasn't awkward silence, just nice, calm, sweet silence.

"Um, Dan shall we go home?" Phil asks, looking at me with a sweet smile.

I nod, turning around as i bring my hand to the the door handle.

Turning the handle, i push open the door, trying to be as quiet as possible. I mean it wouldn't exactly be normal for two men in their twenties who are very close best friends to be in a very small closet together for about 15 minutes.

As soon as i open the door, i check if anyone is outside. Coast is clear.

I casully walk out as if nothing ever happened, soon followed by Phil.

"Hey guys! Where ya been?" Asks Pj, who randomly appeared out of nowhere. He was probably on his way back from the kitchen.

"Is it Dan and Phil?" Chris shouts loudly from the living room. He runs. over, shortly followed by Carrie, Alex, Charlie and a few other YouTubers.

"We were...um, just looking for water bottles, and the door...locked!" I responded, trying to sound as casual as possible.

"Dan, Phil, did you two just come out of the closet?!!" Charlie asks, giggling like a maniac. Soon, everybody joins in, including me and Phil.

"Haha, yeah, sure, whatever you say Charlie!" Phil says, before rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, we're just gonna go! It's kinda late and we need to get going," Dan announces.

"Aww! Dan, Phil, stay a little longer! We were just about to get the drinks out!" Chris moans.

Honestly, all i wanted to do right now was go home and cuddle with Phil.

"I know! How about one of you stay! That way, we can finally accept that you're seperate humans and not some kind of alien who can't be too far apart from it's spouse otherwise it'll explode or something!" Charlie exclaims excitedly.

"Umm...fine. Phil you can go, i'll stay here," I finally say, dissapointedly.

"Are you sure Dan?" Phil asks me, looking slightly dissapointed too.

"Course! It's the only way to prove to this lot that we aren't aliens!"

"Haha, okay Dan. I'll seeya later, if i'm not asleep by them!" He waves goodbye and leaves, leaving me desperatly wishing that i had gone with them.

I'm not a fan of getting drunk. I'm not sure why, but the concept on antoxicating yourself with alcahol, leaving you totally wasted and unable to stand dosen't really appeal to me for some reason.

                    **************

Phil's POV

As soon as i got home, i sat on the couch and watched re-runs of Family Guy for about 2 hours, before finally getting up and getting ready for bed.

It was about midnight now. I didn't really feel like waiting for Dan. I was quite sleepy.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, i changed into my pj's and got into bed.

It was probably about 30 minutes later when i was awoken by Dan. Kissing me.

I opened my eyes. I was right. He's was so drunk, i could smell the alcahol in his breath. Dan's the sexual kind of drunk. Whenever we used to get drunk before we liked eachother, he always used to be really horny or grabby, often giving me a sloppy kiss that would soon be forgotten the next day.

Now however, he was very horny. You could tell by his dazed eyes and the small buldge in his jeans, which i could slightly make out through the darkness once my eyes had gotten used to it.

"Dan, what are you doing?" I mumbled.

"Nothing!" He smiles, and rips my duvet off of me, throwing it onto the floor.

"Hey! I was gonna use that!"

"Hey Phil, wanna make out?" Dan says and before he can hear my answer, cuts me off with a deep, sloppy kiss.

I felt his hand grab my butt, pulling me ontop of his lap.

I moan into the kiss, making him break apart.

He lies me down on my bed and puts his legs on either side of my hips. I didn't even bother trying to stop him. It's not like he would even listen to me anyway. I was secretly enjoying the attension right now. I let him take the lead tonight.

Besides, drunk Dan was hot.

Dan leans down, pressing his lips against mine, as our tongues playfully slip in and out of eachothers mouths.

I feel his hands move up the back of my shirt, as he continues to kiss me roughly.

I then move my hands down to his growing buldge in his pants and start rubbing my hand against his crotch,giving him the friction he craved right now.

He moans and pulls me up, rubbing his crotch against mine, in attempt to get me hard. And i have to admit, it was kind of hot.

I unzip his jeans and begin to take out his hard member. He looks at me and started to palm me through my pajama bottoms, that were quite thin.

Dan pulls my pajama's off of my legs and continues to palm me through my underwear, making me gasp loudly. He then takes my member out and begins to pump my shaft, feeling me get closer and closer to cumming.

I do the same to him, and earn a small moan from him, as we both get closer and closer.

He grabs his member and rubs it against mine, as we both moan in pleasure.

We both cum together, falling to my bed, resting our heads against eachothers. He puts his arm around my shoulder and falls asleep almost instantly. Soon i do too, as we both lie there, pantless and sweaty, hugging eachother in our arms.

I tried not to add any fluffiness, but i ended up adding some towards the end unintentionally :( Oh well. #YOLO
*I mean that ironocally of course :|

I'm sleepy, so i'll see you tomorrow. Hopefully, if i update, i might not because i'm always busy with homework and of course watching Dan and Phil in Radio 1 on Sundays.
<333 :D

So ya... BYYYEEEeee...