Chapter 21 - Pizza stained Pj

I'm still ill. UGH. My tutor came over earlier and i didn't learn a thing because all i did was cough my lungs out!! Did you know it helps to look up when you are continuously coughing? He told me it works so idk.

On with the story...

Phil's POV

After the radio show, me and Dan ordered a taxi home. Mum already phoned saying she was back home and that she dropped our stuff of at our place. When we got to our apartment Dan sat me on the sofa gesturing for me to sit down next to him. What did i do? Oh no! I'm really bad in these sort of situations.

Dan looks at me smiling as he turns to face me fully, his eyes meeting mine.

"What's up Dan?" I ask, trying not to seem too nervous.

"Well-"

Dan was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing. Who could it be at this hour? It's already like, 9:30.

"I'll get it!' I quickly jump up and run to the door. Anything to get away fron that soon to be serious conversation.

I answered the door to Chris and Pj. Not much of a suprise. Considering how they already treat this place like it's their own.

"Oh," I sigh, leaving the door open for them to enter as i turn back to the living room.

"Well hello to you to Mr Grumpy Pants!" I hear Chris yell from behind me.

"Rough day?" Pj asks, smiling at Chris' comment.

"Well...sort of,"

"Huh?" Pj asks, more quietly as Chris starts listening more to our conversation.

"I'll tell you later," I whisper to Pj.

Me and Pj can talk about secrets. Of course not as much as with Dan. But i can't really go off talking to Dan about how much i love him, now can i?

"Chop, chop, ladies! Enough standing around where's the food!" Chris says, pushing us into the living room.

"Ugh," Dan moans after turning around to see who had come.

"Well that's a nice way to treat you're guests well isnt it?" Chris says sarcastically, walking over next to Dan and sitting down next to him.

"You're not really guest though. I mean you come here so often that you could move in and that wouldn't make a difference!" Dan laughs.

"I'll accept that offer!" Chris says excitedly.

"Haha, no thanks Chris,"

"You're loss," Chris says, pouting like a kid.

"So, guys, have you eaten yet?" Pj asks after a long pause of silence.

"No, we just got back from the studio so, no," I respond bluntly.

Dan's POV

"PIZZA TIME!!!" Chris yells, jumping off of the couch and sprinting to where Phils phone was.

"Phiiilly dear, what's you're pin? You're phone's locked!" Chris says attempting to unlock it.

"It's my birthday," Phil says, for some reason blushing, but looking cute as hell neverthless.

"Oh thats..."

"Give it here Chris!" Phil says as Chris throw the phone into his hand.

He enters the pin and looks up at all of us.

"So, what are we getting?" He asks.

"One plain and one pinapple pizza," Pj says.

"So the same as always i guess?"

"Yep!"

After the pizza arrived, Pj was acting sort of...strange.

Me and Dan could see the little blushes appearing onto his face every so often when Chris would look at him. Dan and i watched intentively with our fangirling eyes, awwing silently in our heads. Those two would be the cutest couple ever!

Pj bit into his second slice of pinapple pizza, leaving some sauce on his chin amd cheek. As soon as Chris saw it, he started giggling uncontrolably, like a 10 year old girl.

"W-what?" Pj asks, smiling at him.

"You got a little..." Chris grabbed his napkin and started to lightly wipe away the sauce on his face, leaving behind a tomato red Pj. Me and Dan both quickly looked at eachother, a  smiling spreading wide on our faces

Chris' POV

As soon as i saw the small pizza sauce smudge on Pj's face, i thought of a brilliant plan to make him all hot and flustered. And when he got all hot and flustered, he was hot. And adorable. All at the same time.

"W-what?" Pj asks, smiling up at me, laughing at his cute pizza stained face.

"You got a little..." I grab my napkin, taking it up to his face.

I gently smooth it over his already dark red face. I make sure that my finger softly caresses his face in the process my thumb feeling his hot cheek. His cheek that is now a shade darker than before, red and hot.

When it's all wiped away, i smile at him attempting to carry on as normal, turning to see a giggly Dan and Phil, both whispering something to eachother.

Pj's POV

When Chris looked at me, i blushed. So of course if he touches my skin, my face is going to go a crimson red. I can't help it.

The way he is so gentle, careful not to rub hard against my skin. The way his tongue pokes out in concentration without him even realising it.

Yes, i do love that idiot.

A little bit of Kickthestickz because who dosen't love Kickthestickz?
I mean like seriously, they are just so cute. Maybe some more in the next chapter.

PLEASE comment on what you thought, as i LOVE reading comments! You guys are so sweet :3. <333

I'm gonna go take my cough medicine (oooh' how exciting!! -_-) and sleep.       SLEEEP.

Seeya next time...
BYYYEEEeee...