Chapter 30 - VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL!!!

Aaaay ^-^ Btw I don't wrote any of my stories on my computer, I write it on my phone so u know that dedication thingy? Yeah, I can't do that on my phone, so i'll just say it...

This chapter is dedicated to the lovely ThatWritingThang !! She's awsome and if you don't know her, check out her story Parachute (which is amazing) and she comments, votes and is generally just really sweet :D

AAAANYWAAAY...

On with da chapter...

Phil's POV

VALENTINES DAY!! I know it sounds pretty cheesy, but I love Valentines Day. Okay, last year I would of hated it, but this year, I actually have a Valentine, so, I love it!

Dan's not giving me a hint on what he's got me, despite how much I keep asking. For him, I bought some Lynx, a card and some chocolates. Not very creative, but it's not like i'm never romantic. How about, this be my day off, and Dan's turn being the romantic cheesy one?!

I woke up, suprisingly to the smell of eggs and toast. Toast! Since when is Dan making toast? He hates toat! But I love it.

Cautiously, I step out of our bed (we've been sleeping in Dan's bed this week, and next week it's mine) and grab my glasses off of the bedside table.

I tiptoe as quietly as possible to the hallway, making my way towards the kitchen.

The smell of toast just increased my hunger, and before I knew it, I was waiting outside of the kitchen door.

I pressed my ear to the door to  Dan humming along to The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy playing on his laptop. I just stayed listening to him, but the the song suddenly changed to a Panic! At the Disco song.

"You don't have to wait out there Phil, it is your place as well," Dan laughs, opening the door and poking my nose.

"I was-I just- I was going downstairs and-" I stuttered.

"Yeah, yeah, so, do you want some toast?" He asks, getting a plate out.

Just to see what he would say, I said "Not really,".

"WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU FRICKEN LOVE TOAST AND YOU BETTER EAT ALL THE BLOODY TOAST I MADE JUST FOR YOU PHIL OR ELSE I'LL-"

"I'm joking Dan, haha. You should've seen your face," I mimicked his face, recieving a pouty look from Dan.

"Not funny. Now be quiet and eat your toast!" He instructed, sounding like a mother but having that growing smirk on his face.

"Just, toast?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh SHIT!" Dan swears, turning around to the sizzling hot pan and emptying the contents onto a plate.

"Your so lucky," I say.

"No, you are, it's your food," Dan says, handing me the plate of slightly overcooked eggs and toast.

"Thanks Dan. Your the best," I give him a quick peck on the cheek, before carrying my plate and a glass of orange juice to the sofa.

"So Dan...is this your Valentines present?" I ask, taking a piece of the food.

"Nope. We're just getting started," He smirks.

We spent most of the day watching re-runs of MasterChef. Then we started watching the end of Death Note and the begenning of Black Butler.

"Wow, that was...awsome!" Dan laughs.

"I know right...but Sebastian is soo cool!" Dan nods agreeingly at me.

               **************

We finally got up and went to a really fancy resturant that Dan had organised. After that, we returned home and cuddled on the couch.

"Dan, I love you. I can't believe I just got you some lynx and chocolate," I laugh, snuggling into his arms wrapped around my shoulders.

"You know what that tells me?"

"What?"

"Lynx, that I smell. And the chocolate,that I need to be sweeter," He joked.

"So you got the message!" I joked back.

He playfully hit me, "I'm the best boyfriend ever," He said in an-actual-fact-voice.

"Can't argue on that," I laugh, feeling my eyelids become heavier as I sink into his warmness, drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

If any of you guys don't have a Valentine, then don't worry...I'll be your Valentine! Hurray! :P

Have a good morning/day/afternoon/night/millenium/century/whatever.

Seeya in the next chapter...
BYYYEEEeee...